Reviews for Timeless
Phoenix Miko chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I Like...

But I like an update soon even more! ;)

Sylviah Elric chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Awesome story! You're a pretty good writer!
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Um, when will you update? I really like this story. Update soon, please!
MissxRiddle chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I was told by a reveiwer of mine to read this story and give my thoughts so here it is:

Though I haven't seen the anime or manga of this story I do admit that I enjoy the many different personalities you put into each of the characters, each one different and unique. Also your details of actions and looks are very enjoyable. But I would have like your writings better if you weren't so telling. Give me some surprises, let me think a little before telling me the exact truth. It will interest the reader more and keep them hooked on the story and wanting to read the next one to come out.

But besides that, your writing style is very nice and the flow and speed of your writing is very steady and even. I will be keeping up on your stories so please, update. :)
phppsmss chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
great fic!
lostkitty91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wow u use so much description :O please continue! :)
WhiteAngelAnime chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is one hell of a story. I have to say it really pulled me in to continue to read it. I really liked the way you planned it out. I hope to read the next chapter soon; that is if you will write the next one. Continue with your great work.
Changeling13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
not bad! keep it up
BuleSkies1730 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
It was good. Great discription. Please update soon _
Hana Yen chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow, this is a very interesting story! :D
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
fantastic chapter I can't wait for more
15thBurningFiddle chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Sounds interesting. I'm more of a SpicaxUtgard-Loki fan, but this is very interesting. Please update soon!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
hi awesome story and chapter please update. do you or your friends like to draw? can you or some of your friends please draw your spica and some scences from the story. do you like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some friends please make a fanfic trailer of your story? please? you don't have to if you don't want to. is it a good or a bad idea? please e-mail me when you put the next chapter up. thanks and good luck. please keep on updating and thanks again.

ps:if you have some time please read these two stories. one is a harry potter story, the other is a harry potter/sailor moon x-over story. you don't have to read them if you don't want to. please read and review them. these stories need help getting reviews. you know what they say that review keep auther motivated to continue with their stories. here is the tittle, summary and the person who wrote it.

1:First Year Sisters » by Hiei81 reviews

This is a re-make of Harrys first year at Hogwarts. But this time around he has sisters! Pairings in side.

Harry Potter - Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,587 - Reviews: 14 - Updated: 4-7-05 - Published: 7-11-04

2:Setsuna Meioh and the First Year of Magic » by 3Rice reviews

HP/SM X-Over Setsuna/Snape Setsuna Meioh takes up the History of Magic Position at Hogwarts when Binns retires. But when a friend from her past shows up, what will she do? And how is Hotaru related to Setsuna? Set in First Year, during sorcerors stone.

Sailor Moon X-overs - Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,057 - Reviews: 10 - Updated: 6-21-08 - Published: 5-3-08

pss:please tell me if you like any of these manga/anime. do you like the anime called blood plus, inuyasha, fullmetal alchemist, yu yu hakusho, death note, samurai deeper kyo, dragon ball z, sailor moon, mobile suit gundam 00? if you don't know what these anime/manga are about go to wikipedia dot org.
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I'm gonna keep checking back with this know why? It's frikin' amazing! I love it, and the dreams...oh, so romantic!

I really really love it so much!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
great chapter update soon!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3