Reviews for Midnight Sun Continued
Precious chapter 11 . 8/14
I love your writing from Edward's point of view
Thank you! I stumbled upon Twilight a few weeks ago. Incompleted Midnight Sun haunted me. This is perfection
Awesome! Seriously just awesome! I couldn't put it down!
Gina675 chapter 1 . 1/12
I just want to thank you so much for writing what Meyer did not. I loved her first half of Midnight Sun even more than I loved Twilight so I was so thrilled to find your ending! It is just as wonderful in my eyes and I can't wait to read the rest of your writings from Edward's point of view. It is much more interesting to hear the story from him in my opinion. A million thank yous!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
I hope you do Edwards point in breaking dawn it would be really interesting
twilight made me cry when Edward left Bella for a while even though I knew what was going to happen I am totally hooked love your work
blb1000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Good. Good. I like his bickering with Alice.
miss.sab chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
You wrote it sooooooo good! It felt like it was actually written by Stephenie. Well done and thank you so, so much!
Me chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Your side of the story is soooooo good! You gave Edward such a perspective, and it matches with all of the dialogue between him and Bella.
Please please please, would you write more from Edward's perspective in the following books? Please?
I know you don't want to write for new moon but for eclipse and breaking dawn? Please?
Your biggest fan
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
Its a really great imagination...I myself tried it and you have wrote what I thought I was having on your are a wonderful author.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
could you pleeease write a few chapters from the 3rd book please
MarieCarro chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
This was brilliantly done and stayed so true to Edward! It was truly like reading the entire Midnight Sun story :-D Thank you so much for this!
MysticChemyst chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
Good chapter, thank you. :) I do feel that Edward could have been a little more tormented by her blood and the struggle to not drain her, considering that he later says he almost wasn't able to stop when he's talking with Bella at the hospital. Thanks again for the chapter!
Michele chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I like this. The writing is good, except in the beginning of the chapter balancing, I noticed that Edward took his car to pick up Bella, while at the end of the original midnight sun he promised there wouldn't be a car in the driveway.
RavenEcho chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I loved this! Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
Thanks a mil it was r ally great