Reviews for Midnight Sun Continued
miss.sab chapter 11 . 9/26
You wrote it sooooooo good! It felt like it was actually written by Stephenie. Well done and thank you so, so much!
Me chapter 11 . 6/10
Your side of the story is soooooo good! You gave Edward such a perspective, and it matches with all of the dialogue between him and Bella.
Please please please, would you write more from Edward's perspective in the following books? Please?
I know you don't want to write for new moon but for eclipse and breaking dawn? Please?
Your biggest fan
Its a really great imagination...I myself tried it and you have wrote what I thought I was having on your are a wonderful author.
could you pleeease write a few chapters from the 3rd book please
MarieCarro chapter 1 . 1/19
This was brilliantly done and stayed so true to Edward! It was truly like reading the entire Midnight Sun story :-D Thank you so much for this!
MysticChemyst chapter 9 . 1/9
Good chapter, thank you. :) I do feel that Edward could have been a little more tormented by her blood and the struggle to not drain her, considering that he later says he almost wasn't able to stop when he's talking with Bella at the hospital. Thanks again for the chapter!
Michele chapter 1 . 1/3
I like this. The writing is good, except in the beginning of the chapter balancing, I noticed that Edward took his car to pick up Bella, while at the end of the original midnight sun he promised there wouldn't be a car in the driveway.
RavenEcho chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I loved this! Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
Thanks a mil it was r ally great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I LOVE your story! I cant believe I've only read one chapter! You have completely captured SM and the first half of midnight sun! I feel like she has finally finished her book! I think you have truly captured Edward and you are very observant and creatively building off of Bellas point of view!
EdwardGirl4evr chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Its PUUURFECT...Am totally in love with Edward all over again...HOW I WISH HE WAS MINE..but still Edward-Bella Rocks...
Edward Girl chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
I loved this one..Well described...God I can almost feel what Edward feels through the writings...WELL DONE!...Publish a book and am gonna be the first one to read it.. luv ya..
Edward Girl chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
The parting of Edward and Bella is described just as romantic as ever...EMOTIONAL...PAINFUL...TEARS IN MY EYES...
Edward Girl chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
luv the kissing part...well written and i absolutely LOVE reading this..
Vampire Girl chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
luv this chapter...they luk really cute together...#edwardbellaforever