Reviews for Midnight Sun Continued
This was really awesome

I no longer need midnight sun to be finished because you just did it perfectly
dyani chapter 1 . 3/7
You wrote it yourself?! It's awesome!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 11 . 2/21
Fantastic ending to what Stephenie should have finished and not left us hanging. I have always thought EPOV was way more interesting than BPOV since reading what of Midnight Sun she has up on her site. I really, truly love how you finished it.
Type your review for this chapter here...
DestinyBaker96 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
3rd time reading it, so excited!
BooksAndBooks chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
This is amazing! I was so interested in what edward thought when he was making face expressions (in twilighht) that bella couldn't make out. But everything fits so perfectly that I cant stop reading. I wish you would make more of after they were vampires after Breaking Dawn. Make up your own stories.
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Edward's anguish is so palpable and heartbreaking in this chapter. I love how you perfectly captured what hood thoughts would have been while saving her!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I hate it too when they have to be apart! Thanks for writing such an accurate goodbye!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
I really hate James sometimes for tainting this most amazing love story. Nice job showing Edward's anger and overwhelming concern!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Another well done chapter!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Another sweet chapter! I love Edward's playfulness!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Another beautiful chapter!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I love your continuation of Midnight Sun so much I can't bear to put it down. I would write more but I am anxious for the next chapter. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Great job!
Kat chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Yes! That was the best chapter in whole book! I think that when Jasper and Alice walked in on Bella and Edward, they thought that they were, like, getting it on, or something! HA! Or like, getting all touchy! Does nobody think that their relationship is pedophelia? Honestly... she's, like, 17, he's 109 years old! That is weird! pedo! BUT, in breaking dawn part two, Jacob imprints on Bella's BABY, Renesmee. So, i guess Edward isn't the only one! I'm not on either team. I'm in LOVE with both Edward and Jacob! :)