Reviews for Midnight Sun Continued
shawna garrett chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
so good didnt want it to end upset only one left r u gonna do new moon too?
Shawna Garrett Vampire Lover chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
You have a real talent i would love to read any of your stuff do u have any u have written yourself (i know u wrote this but you know what i mean ) would love to check out more can u recommend other reads like this along same line HELP! vampire lover looking for more vampire stories
Shawna Garrett chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
i found ur site last night and havent been to bed yet, i love ur work it is like reading twilight all over again. i love it like, u i was sad when the book was over,and wanted more i didnt want to leave bella and edward, i have read and reread the whole series at least 15xs and i stummbled on to the saga by accident in nov of 08 i have been a die hard fan since than. i wondering though if there is gonna be futher books dealing with jacob and renesmee? if u have further info or think of somthing i might like to read along the twilight line pls e-mail me at thanks for your time and ur story lookin forward to readin the rest !
FierySoul chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I was heartbroken that Stephenie decided not to complete Midnight Sun. I have been searching for a completion that would, in some small measure, approximate the tone, the depth of character, the decency and dignity, the essence, of the inhabitants of Stephenie's Twilight. I did not find that - I found better. I don't see how even Stephenie could have done a better job recounting Edward's story. Kudos! Please don't stop writing. You have a real talent.
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
your doing a fantastic job with this. Hell, I want the whole thing...
btvsna chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Oh, le sigh, how beautiful that was. I can't wait to read more.
btvsna chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Wow, so much UST already. So great!
btvsna chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
*bounces* So good, so good!
btvsna chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh, that was...that was so good. Loved it. But you mean you're not going to take on the entire rest of the series? *pouts*
Glistening Teardrop chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
this is really,really good. i cant even imagine how long it must've taken you to write this. and using the same dialoge is a nice change because i've read other stories like this but they've changed the words. so it nice.

please continue with your writing xx
BloodyInspiredMalace chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Awesome job!
BloodyInspiredMalace chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Awesome Job!
Saritadreaming chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
VERY well done! This was the chapter I wanted to read the most and it was everything I hoped it would be. I don't think Stephenie herself could have done it better. Thank you, I can't wait to read the rest!
Saritadreaming chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is FANTASTIC! I am enjoying it so far and really looking forward to the next chapter. It is my favorite from Twilight and I was SO disappointed when Stephenie cut off Midnight Sun just before it. Thanks so much for continuing this. I think you are doing a terrific job. I've posted a link on the Twilight group I belong to, so I suspect you will be gaining even more readers soon.

Sarita
allthingsHHH chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
So glad you wrote this! You did a wonderful job.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »