Reviews for It still hurts
Soncnica chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
whoah...loved this one!

just a few words placed in the right place and the whole story is just amazing and sad and painful and strong!

great job!

S.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great tag to 'Death Takes a Holiday'. I really felt the blow on both boys' behalf because Pamela's last words shattered Sam's world too (as you said).
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very awesome drabble. Great job working in the challenge word! I loved every word. And, on a different note, everytime someone mentions Sam's lying, it reminds me of this icon I saw that had Sam holding a book called Lying for Dummies. It cracks me up. He really needs that book.
Fuu43 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That episode really stuck with me (as I'm sure it did with many viewers)... and I have to admit that the lies going on between the two brothers has been making me crazy. You managed to really hit home just how stressed and hurt the situation is between the two boys. Great job!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh My Goodness. I love it. Okay, so I'm obviously crazy behind with reading drabbles (Real Life, screw that!) but it made me so happy to read the summary. Then the fic...guh.

I love that Dean addresses the issue with Sam, even though he totally knows he's not gonna get anything back from it. And I love that even though Sam's trying to hide it the terror on his face shows.

This was awesome. Thanks for the fic!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
"No, not fear… it was worse.

Sam was terrified."

And he was too. This was excellent. Nice little dip into the other side of this scene.
amyblair chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I'm so glad you wrote this. I tell you when that happened, I felt for both brothers. Pam was so god at dying - putting guilt on them in such a cool-ass way and the boys. God, the boys. When Dean asked that "What did she say to you?" His face was almost BEGGING to know and we all want Sam to TELL HIM SOMETHING! Oh, I'm glad you wrote this. I am so looking forward to tomorrow. I think Dean is going to find some stuff out, from someone... if not from Sam.

Great, great job.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I like that! The look onhis face was exactly that.

I haven't forgitten i owe you a pukey Sam story!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
*wipes away tears*

I want to tackle-hug Sam SO VERY BADLY.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh, that was perfect. Totally in keeping with the episode and so atmospheric.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Totally saw that too, but at the same time I don't think he's going to stop, he's got it in his head that he can do this and he keeps playing with fire!
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Nice and sharp. Great job.

Phoebe
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh gee I really liked Pamela, she was so cool. Gonna miss her. DBB xx
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, Dean seeing his rbtoehr terrified but doesn't really know how to help! Great job!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
After this last ep, the 'Dean knew death well' part could have two meanings(Don't know if that was intentional, but I liked it!) Sam SHOULD be terrified. Will he do anything about it though? NO! .