Reviews for Make You Believe
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Did I like my strawberry...honestly, you're seriously asking me if I liked my strawberry?

Uh, HELL YES! Stupid question, my dear MB!

I'm reviewing for all of the weekend chapters here, since I'm sure you dislike a cluttered inbox. I'm so happy with the way the weekend turned out, and I LOVED the communication between Bella and Edward. Honestly, on a subconscious level, I think Edward is blaming himself for Bella's health and emotional problems. After all, he got her pregnant in the first place. It definitely explains his sexual, err, timidity. I'm very glad to see a return of my sweet, Velveeta cheesy couple. They're deeper now, so we'll call them Brie cheese, but cheese all the same! And they're totally at the house...which I'm so excited to read about!

Lovely updates, and enjoy the dvd!
TwilightxFanpire chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Bella:“And here I was thinking I had the one true gentleman.”

Edward:“You do, There’s just a little extra emphasis on the man part this morning.”

lamo! that part is really funny! cool 'strawberry' lol
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
sigh... all good on the home front for these two again! ;)
monomo chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow. that was one juicy strawberry!
krazyem chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
M...I like strawberries...and that did not fail my taste buds one bit!

Edward is just so hot and good at everything he does. He is the best and I love how gentle is was and always is.

Absolutely sexcellent!
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
AMAZING!
peace.love.and.edward chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
ah-mazing!

but i wouldnt expect anything less :)

great strawberry lol while still keeping it the LLC e&b we all know and love :))
Taffy Isabella chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved it. I did, really. They were so sweet together. Finally they got what they both wanted!

I also loved that you called it strawberry instead of lemon.

You remind me of that awesome old guy who used to dance for the Six Flags commercial. He was made of win, and you are, too. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest youtubing it.

Love you, MB!

Taffy.
BellaWhitlock chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
A very sweet strawberry, my favorite.

Annie
XxSweetlovr88xX chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aww it was sweet!
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I enjoyed it. It was all uber sweet, but still enough to satisfy our little ExB lovin' time.

Thanks for such a great strawberry!

Connie