Reviews for Vixen and the Dragon
LaLouve chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This is an awesome fic, but i so wish you would not end it there. It has so much more for in the future. It's a great fic, and i would love it if you continued. But it is also very well wrapped up here in the end.
dracoshotty chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
hey! another awesome story! i think u should keep going with this one! lol laterz
Nickel chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Wow that was cool. I really liked the whole idea and it was very different. I have wanted to do an animagus fic for a long time. This kind of inspired me to.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aww that was sweet, and very interesting _-
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
that was so sweet! i loved this story! very original idea!
squeak-the-soprano chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
cute
spazzing chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
WHY? there weren't ANY kissing involved? WHY?

-a very angry reader-CS-
BurntheLand chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
ARGH I absolutely HATE Ginny/Draco stories! They suck!...Except this one. Damnit! You've officially wrecked my hatred of Ginny/Draco stories! I really loved this-Escpecially Draco not being a slimy git! I seriously think you should consider making this into a longer fic. A sequel, but longer. Loving it! Please consider my idea!
Zohra89 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I love this story! I also love weasel and the kneazle, beyond redemption, and aflame! :)! Their all SO good! Your my favorite author on , it even says so on my bio! lolz :)! I would love it if you would read my story and tell me what you think. Is it good or not? I would LOVE your comments on them(theres two). Your like J.K. Rowling to me on lol :)! Your a wonderful writer!
Twinkletoes22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This screams sequel, but maybe that's just me *cough* and a lot of your other reviewers *cough cough*. Okay, I'll stop before I get to annoying unless I already have... Anyways nice job and thank you for writing something that was a pleasure to read.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
My goodness that was good! You should really think about continuing it.(sorry cant spell) Only if it is just a few more chapters it was really good i want to know what happens!

stephanie
Inherent chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I wish you would continue this and make it the beginning of the year so Draco wont be gone in a month! PLEASE! It's so GOOD! :)
*Gypsy*
Jade Summers chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Never read this story, funny for me. Okay, here it goes. 1...2...3 Aw. Lol, cya later!
Evil overlord inc., planning your future, one step at a time.-Jade Summers
Rebecka Haliwell chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
please go on with this one. i hope you plan to. it is very interesting and i would like to see something happen with this.
Rebecca