Reviews for Vixen and the Dragon
Skittles713 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wow! It's really god! I LOVE IT! Sequal? It's just WOW! I dont have any words. Wowerz!
*love*
Skittles
zennou-sakusha chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Oh great Ginny/Draco fic! I really liked the ending line! Imagine Ginny a fox Animagus, and Draco a werewolf- I've never read a fic like that before!
gal-texter chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hi, I'm a Moderator in another site. I'm not sure if I'd given this link before. So in case I haven't, I'm leaving it here now:
. ?showtopic3436
Feel free to post anything (civil) in there. :)
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Aw! so cute! but it's the end...a good place to stop, but i wish it could be longer.
CheesieCake chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I wasn't sure how you would manage to make him a werewolf who could actually control his transformation, himself in that form, and keep it to JKR's storyline (although that's not a must, it seemed like you were trying to). That was an interesting way of doing it, and I'm glad that I read this. And I really liked what you said about the Dark Mark, because I always wanted to believe that it could be forced on you, since it's a sign of allegiance, and I think that should be a person's choice.
moneeeca chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
this is a great fan fic! so cute and fluffy to! i really like the idea that the mark must be taken willingly. makes things more...understandable
Artichoke chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
wow. good. a little rushed at the end. but good overall. i think this would be wonderful if you wither turned it into a longer story with possibly draco just walking away but ultimately them coming back together (after some regret, longing, etc...)as they meet in the forest again. making it so rushed makes draco seem to out of character, pushing this so much. after all, this is the first time he has these feelings for ginny too. he sound be as surprised as she is, and as doubtful. but these are just suggestions. this story is wonderful, as expected. ;) keep writing!
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Hehehe, this one was good as well...love how you put the humor in at the end. And ya left it WIDE open for a sequel hun. Let's just hope you give me one! *hint hint*
mmoxxie chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
SEQUEL!
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Fwee! That's great! But . . . I want more!
Lachriel chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Fwee! Much fluffiness. _ A fox is a good animagus form for Ginny. Don't know that I've ever thought about it before.
locker1198 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Aww...that was good. Why dont you continue it? it would be such a good long fic!
TrulyLovly chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This was great.

TrulyLovly
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
hehee. i wonder what else they'll do...Draco can't transform w/clothes. Ginny can and cant...she seems to be infatuated...uh oh...heehee. my brain is perverted. dont ask. anyways. good story. but why one chapter? the ending was great yeah, but it would be nice if you continued.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I'm afraid you might get tired of hearing this from me - but I really and truly loved it!

Draco and Ginny are fast becoming my favourite couple, and you write them so well! Couple that with my favourite of all plot devices: animagi and you've got me hooked!

The twist that you added to the plot - making Draco a born werewolf - was very interesting and explained a lot about his uncanny ability to track.

Great story, as always, I bow before your superior talent. Thanks for writing!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »