Reviews for TUAOA: Naruto Kitsune Tales rewrite
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
I gotta ask why is Naruto a Hanyou, a kitsune, in direct communication with the Kyuubi (training with her) and a keyblade master, yet STILL SO MUCH OF A FUCK UP in this story? It doesn't make any sense!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Why on earth would the huuga heiress randomly be in the forest O_O
God Of Cake chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
oh man, the "Got it memorized?" thing kills me xD
chaosb91 chapter 32 . 1/31/2013
strange yet nice story, but tales 3 felt like you just rush it to fast i mean each world was what only one to three fights till they left? nice characters and crossovering, besides already said shortness of them. also just to ask since in this last week i read this, your two naruto/zelda, and naruto recarnation (sorry can't spell it right), but why do you seem to like to make naruto girly in some of them? also what's wrong with hanabi, she in a decent amount of stories i read can easily be secretly just like hinata or equally as in love/willing to share with her sis and what is the age difference like 3 or 4 years only?
Hagone nara chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
nice storyes
a fan chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
keep going please i love thisyou pull this to gether and i want mor this is one f my favrots please
kewllewk chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
the way you write this, it seems like sometimes your characters will make decisions based on absolutely nothing, not even thinking about it, no pauses or anything. for example, when the Hokage assigned them the wave mission, Naruto pretty much said "I'm tired of these chores! give me a real mission!" and (the way you wrote it anyway) it seemed like the Hokage just said "okay" immediately.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
the pairing is a little blatant and underdeveloped,as well as not just a little sudden, but the other errors I spotted are better in this chapter.
kewllewk chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I think that you have a tendency to state the obvious in your writing style, and stating things in a factual manner instead of portraying them artistically like you should be. you also seem to repeat yourself often. your writing would be greatly benefited by a good beta.
HelixRosario chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Hahahah Konohamaru motto's is like from team Rocket from pokemon isn't it?
Tyler Berry chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Love it!

Keep up the good work!

:D
Tyler Berry chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
What does R&R mean? Anyways!Love the fanfic can't wait to read more!Keep up the good work!

:D
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 32 . 10/1/2010
Im getting really tired of you writting so many damn good stories, really, it makes me want to do things like review or add them to my favorites and things like that. Especially since your the only one with the celestial kitsune. but really good story.

ps. i put 4 really(s) in this post.
poketeen99 chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
I found a mistake in this chapter. you said: Dosu: 7 Shikimaru: 8 and Temari: 9 then put Shikimaru against Temari instead of Dosu. It should of said D.:9 and T.:7. Other than that, you are doing a good job and I like what I have read so far.
Strife Atreyu chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
yo dude nice story but i think yang is the dark side of the yin-yang is the plot though