Reviews for Once a Marine

i love that,
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
LOL, cute.
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love stories that include Jethro! Good to here he's still around in the future fic.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
loved it:)
anbargal chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Can I borrow Jethro the dog? He sounds like what every parent needs! Great story keep them coming.
PaperHat chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Seriously LOL! "Even the fucking dog is a cop!"

This was another brilliant installment in the FP Universe.

Glad to see Jethro is earning his keep. Good puppy! Always be nice to dogs, even former Navy dogs!

This was a treat to read!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ha! Good for you Jethro! Better not come around again, Steve, because I doubt Abby will be keeping such a tight hold on their beloved pet next time!

Beautiful throwing Sarah into the hurricane that is masquerading as the McGee family. I hope we'll be seeing Jethro the dog as well as the original Jethro a lot more often! :D

Awesome addition to your series! Hope to see another one added soon!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Cute and funny
elenya-grace chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
haha, that was a funny ending to a sweet story!I really like how Tim is stepping up andvgetting more and more confidence in this universe!
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
OK, so who else is Katie named after other than Kate? It says she was named after two people who were killed in the line of duty.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
"and a plate of cookies on a tray." - What kind of cookies, please, and who in the (obviously extended, considering there's grandpa Gibbs AND grand-uncle Ducky (or is Ducky a grandpa too?) and uncle Tony and aunt Ziva and very possibly uncles Jimmy and Gerald too) Sciuto-McGee household baked them, please?

"‘Steve?’ ‘Why the fuck didn’t you tell me that your whole damn family’s feds? Even the fucking dog is a cop!’ ‘I didn’t know you planned on bringing...’ ‘Let’s go.’" - Crappy and drug user type taste in men obviously is one thing Sarah McGee has.

Ah, OK, the kind of cookie question just got answered. Now just who baked thme remains.

Please, though I quite obviously can't speak for all your reviewers, I certainly need sequel(s) on all those Sarah-McGee-avec-Jethro-la-Marine-chien (Sarah with Jethro the Navy dog) first date(s), which ought to be huge fun for the readers, the whole extended Sciuto-McGee household and Jethro the dog, if not Sarah McGee.