Reviews for Candy Hearses And Chocolate Chip Coffins
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 4/17
bittersweet end
dispair17 chapter 16 . 4/6
Interesting. One of the few things that I've read that can actually be described as hauntingly beautiful. Ah, this is getting Favorited. I really do love what you've done with everything.
shackleton chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
damn.
shackleton chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
Raxaon chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
This is a fantastic story I love this chapter in particular because I love seeing a different interpretation on Nel and Nnoitra's relationship. I could only think of whilst reading this: Those two are Kismesis. It is a wonderfully horrifying story so far.
SimplySinful21 chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Aww! I loved this story! Great work! I had hoped that Orihime would destroy them all, but their guilt and bitter emotions did the work for her! Wonderful! and this alternate ending, i loved it too. great work!
Darksknight chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
While I do like your original ending better, this was a nice add on. Very good, sweet and almost bitter at the same time. Great job- as was expected.
Darksknight chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
This was nothing short of horrific, and leaves a coppery, bitter taste on the back of my tongue. Just thinking about this story makes my stomach churn unpleasantly; riling against my mind in an attempt to convince me that the whole idea of this is nothing but pure sickness. However, I cannot choose to allow myself to believe that lie. This was wonderfully fascinating, and nothing short of beautiful. One of the most hauntingly lovely things I have ever read. And it's sick, too, and sort of ugly, but I think that the ugly and twisted things are the peaces of art that attach closest to one's soul. This was brilliant, and I just wanted you to know that I think that of it. Thank you, for this, for this bitter smile and the warm blood. Thank you- for the story that is my mind, and the heart I wish I had.
Darksknight chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
God, that's beautiful. I think I need to take a second to just sit here and play that last bit over and over in my mind, just to try and grasp how lovely that was...
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE a good "break the heroine" kind of story; Im a twisted person, I know. You portray the psychological aspect very well, cant wait to read more! :D
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I liked this ending, but I honestly think I liked the other one better. Does he know that Osen is Orihime, and that's why he's relieved that she doesn't recognize him? You did a great job with this story, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Earlier in the story, you mentioned that if Orihime died in Hueco Mundo, she would just become a spirit, and continue to exist. Why didn't her spirit appear when Ulquiorra killed her? Your subject-verb tenses change a bit here and there, from past tense to present tense and back again, but other than that, this has been a grand story so far, and I look forward to reading the last chapter! (:

Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
That was a bit gory and twisted for my tastes, but this IS a horror story. Very well written, and plenty of imagery in this chapter. Good job, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Interesting view on the relationship of Orihime and Ulquiorra. It's very different, yet it keeps him in character, and Orihime in what you've made her character to be. I like it.

Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Ooh. Action-y chapter. I think it's fascinating that you can address so many characters' stories without any of them seeming forgotten or lacking in substance. I admire that in this story, and hope you continue to be able to do so. (: Great chapter!