Reviews for The Second Born
doubledex0 chapter 11 . 6/27
v l
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 6/25
there is a MAJOR plot hole here, kushina should be alive if they had the rinnegan the rinnegan has extremely powerful healing, and the gedo rinne tensei is not needed because of the fact she wasnt dead yet, she would have cause major changes to the story. he would probably even be able to bring his dad back because it happened to madara and no one died from reviving him.
It's great but when will the next chapter be available
Kit-Storm666 chapter 3 . 5/16
Hmmmm. Where have I seen tha sword training before *re-watches Avatar the Last Airbended book three* oh yeah that's where. Well kudos to you for making such an original sword training sequence XD!
impressed fanfic junky chapter 1 . 5/14
Not my first time reading your story bot I'm caught up in it again
JD Fanficing chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
So you're grabbing crap from Mortal Kombat and Legend of Zelda? That's pretty cool(Sub-Zero joke).
How much of this stuff are you making up? I'd like to know this so that I can separate fact in Naruto and fanfiction-fact.
I will also re-ask this question in the latest chapter, just in case.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Cool looking forward to the next update

;)

Anyway amazing story. Keep doing what you are doing. Im loving it so far.
JD Fanficing chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
That was amazing.
JD Fanficing chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I may enjoy a long story with details, but please throw in some excitement or something.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
stop spreding the time line to people besides naruto it is a complete waist of time wich every one just skips anyway
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
a ussless chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
You have good ideas for a story but u gotta be real the rinnengan is the ultimate dojutsu, the dojutsu of a god really and u compare it to some brand name Sharingan and Byakugan. Please the tenseigan is the advanced version of byakugan, mangekyou is weaker than eternal even with a new name. Also stop rushing the story naruto and hinata are only 8 yrs old. They are not even old enough to kiss. So anyways,
FIX IT!
This is for chpt 5
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
it's as if the rinnegan does'nt have any other technique other than seeing chakra and shinra tensei.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Great job, hope its still ongoing
pompeli652 chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
i don't know what use this will make, but let me give a piece of my mind. you said naruto can see through the eyes of his clones, so why could'nt he dodge sasuke's attacks if he could see them beforehand?