Reviews for The Second Born
naru chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
WHEN WILL YOU BE DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER?
Amazing story. Love it. can't wait
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Welp heres hoping naruto and sasuke kill their older brothers because thats was bullshit
brutusjr chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Good story, but "way" to much switching, time going back and forth, alternate story lines intermixed, etc. It gets tiresome trying to figure out where you are going next. When you stick to a set story line and work through it in one time span you are one of the best writers I have seen on this site.

Just my thoughts...

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
Koutetsu turned into a major douchebag, seriously
doubledex0 chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
v l
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
there is a MAJOR plot hole here, kushina should be alive if they had the rinnegan the rinnegan has extremely powerful healing, and the gedo rinne tensei is not needed because of the fact she wasnt dead yet, she would have cause major changes to the story. he would probably even be able to bring his dad back because it happened to madara and no one died from reviving him.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2016
It's great but when will the next chapter be available
WisteriaKitsune chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Hmmmm. Where have I seen tha sword training before *re-watches Avatar the Last Airbended book three* oh yeah that's where. Well kudos to you for making such an original sword training sequence XD!
impressed fanfic junky chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Not my first time reading your story bot I'm caught up in it again
JD Fanficing chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
So you're grabbing crap from Mortal Kombat and Legend of Zelda? That's pretty cool(Sub-Zero joke).
How much of this stuff are you making up? I'd like to know this so that I can separate fact in Naruto and fanfiction-fact.
I will also re-ask this question in the latest chapter, just in case.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Cool looking forward to the next update

;)

Anyway amazing story. Keep doing what you are doing. Im loving it so far.
JD Fanficing chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
That was amazing.
JD Fanficing chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I may enjoy a long story with details, but please throw in some excitement or something.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
stop spreding the time line to people besides naruto it is a complete waist of time wich every one just skips anyway
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2015