Reviews for The Second Born
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
it's as if the rinnegan does'nt have any other technique other than seeing chakra and shinra tensei.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Great job, hope its still ongoing
alaosodiq07 chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
i don't know what use this will make, but let me give a piece of my mind. you said naruto can see through the eyes of his clones, so why could'nt he dodge sasuke's attacks if he could see them beforehand?
Anonamous chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I love these stories, but it seems like Naruto is getting worse and worse every second! He used to be very good, and everyone loved him. Now, everyone is surpassing him. I'm getting the strong feeling that you don't like Naruto, because if you did, then he would actually be abke to keep up with everyone else!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
WHOO TRIFORCE :D

Courage Strengh Intelligence
Zaref chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Isn't itachi supposed to be konan's and nagato's senior 1 year
patrick chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
you are going to continue this right please i really liked it contact me on face book my names patrick goodale there will be an angel of death for my pic please contact me i really want to see more of this
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
oooooooohhhhhh
Assasin chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
You rock but you should get along with naruto and Hinata
Assasin chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Your awsome but you should get on with naruto hinata
brandon.g.wilson.75 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
This is truly one of the best stories i have read on here. you seen to be able to keep it interesting at all turns whilst keeping us on edge on what is going to happen next. its a bit sad that there hasnt been any updates in a while. does this mean that you have abandoned this project? because you should reconsider as it is truly a masterpiece:)
mundanebeast chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Nice work on the story excellent mixture of Naruto, Mortal Kombat, and Zelda...keep up the good work.
AcnologiaSlayerOfAll chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Your story is amazing, and surprised me with the Nagato being Naruto's older brother. Please update a new chapter soon. Thanks!
leoraphdonniemikey chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Interesting
Stupid ass story chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Are you a retard? The Rinnegan can revive Kushina and yet you let her die like a piece of trash. Dumbass, go learn what the Rinnegan does before you infect the world with your trash.