Reviews for Summer Sessions
shira01 chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
this is so sweet. i hope they'll make up.
LUVTLIGHT21 chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
Another wonderfull chapter as always. :)
LUVTLIGHT21 chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
Bella is such a drama queen! haha. I love it. :)
shira01 chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
update soon. i can't wait to see what will happen!
sweetmahogany chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Great chapter. I wonder how Edward is going to make things right with Bella again. She seems pretty pissed off to me.
irshQQ79 chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
I have spent most of my morning reading this story and I absolutely love it... I can't wait for an update!
LUVTLIGHT21 chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
I love all of the drama! Keep updating :)
anothertwilighter chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
I can tell they still young...
MissRe chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Well, I hope that Bella doesn't do anything stupid considering she is drunk. Please let her be alright. Excellent job.
MissRe chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
I don't think Bella was wrong in taking the number. She knows the guy and he knows about her past. I can understand why she would be so upset as well considering what happened with the accident those years ago. Edward is acting like a douche. lOL Great job.
Haylzi chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Ok wow you really are quick at updating - oh no this cant be the end of edward n bella already they jst had sex god damn it, hope they work it out quickly and hopefully we dont wake up the next morning with edward n bed with someone else he fucked up enough great story line tho didnt see that coming with bella n her mom how sad :(
Haylzi chapter 13 . 3/17/2009
Oh yay does that mean he overheard her conversation and puts two n two together that he is the one helping her put it behind her? I so want them to confirm there relationship already it would jst devestate to see him hook up with someone else esp after one night of makin love to B. Fingers crossed loving the quick updates
randifrnZ chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
i love this story so much!

i really liked the lemon. even though it wasn't very steamy, it was so sweet. and it was pretty special for edward since he usually ducks out after wards.

i totally agree with what you said in your last authors note about simpson reruns bringing joy. i will never get tired of that show.

i can't wait for the chapter. i'm very curious about how bella will respond to seeing the girls that edward had fucked before he met her.

oh! and i love how edward swears all the time. it's so unnecessary to swear but it makes a sentence colorful. XD
Meadowgirl552 chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
I am interested to see where this is leading, keep on writing...
Haylzi chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Oh no I hope the turmoil isnt to bad bella knows he was a bit of a hornbag hopefully that changes and dosent get ruined at the party, parties usually spell trouble for bella n edwrad in peeps stories, they finally did it yay I hope at the party she confesses her feelings for him or vise versa they both want each other n hopefully no one else gets involved :) great chpaters :)
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »