Reviews for Misplaced Guilt
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow! That was a great story! Really, really dark! I was riveted throughout! (I counted two lines from "The Empire Strikes Back", as well!) ;)

It was very dramatic and everyone was perfectly in character. I could actually picture it as an episode. Excellent work!
pipersmoll chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
MISPLACED GUILT is an excellent story and very well written. You captured all the character's personalities perfectly. I'm hoping you will write more GAH adventures but I certainly thank you for this one.
Erica74 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was such a captivating story. I read it twice and I will copy it in my GAH library. Helen, you captured the characters' personality just right. I love to see that other side a Bill Maxwell. It was so touching.
louise chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
excellent,excellent...additionto the gah was i ever happy to see the last glad bill was able to save touch with bill telling pam what the interaction between the three.

look forward to more of your work'

thnaks
Erica chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Helen, good job! I always wanted to see a continuation to this episode and you did a splendid job of it. I was never a big fan of Bill but by showing his sensitive side you made me love him. His going to see the little green guys as a last attempt to save the 'kid' was very heartwarming. You brought out the compassionate side of him and that was very appealing. And the idea of giving him the power to heal, without him really knowing about it, was another a terrific idea. I hope you'll write some more GAH stories.