Reviews for Weaknessklok
fieldandfountain chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
HAHA! You're psychic! Pickles would use his 80s power to fight zombies in a thriller-esque battle in the Doomstar Requiem.
Childof Aquarius chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
O Wow:) I have Said it before,and I'll say it again,this stuff is Great:)I Think my fave stories in this set,are this one,the Crime and Puinishment One,and the one where the Boys wash Charles's Limo with MurderFace tied on the Roof:)Soo Refreshing,to read about My Fave Band,like This:) Human and Funny,and Loving each other(though They won't admit it:) May I share stories with You? Please write me :) Please consider writing more,like this:)
CecilPress chapter 29 . 9/13/2012
100th Review! I'm amazed at how much buzz this fic has considering how short it is, but reading these really made me smile, a lot of them are spot on! I could totally imagine it happening. Well done, long lost author.
Harley'sDame chapter 21 . 9/7/2012
Hey,Fellow Dethklok Fan:) This is some of THE Best Writing(epsecially Humor)I've Ever Read:) I Have said Often,It's soo good and Refreshing,to see Our Guys,not only More Human,but with WONDERFUL Senses of Humor:) Please write More:) May I also share my Work? Please write me here,and at :)
ShipsThatFly chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
Hilarious. I love this! Can't wait for more!
Jinx of the 2nd Law chapter 21 . 1/24/2011
No hookers AND ice cream? Brutal!

Inquiring minds NEED to know - what this one of CFO's (I like that, LOL!) OWN thongs that got stuffed into his briefcase?

And I would think CFO's steady gaze would render any comment on his briefcase's contents completely unnecessary! He just wouldn't say or do anything except pick it up and stuff it out of sight, and then on to business!

Because, you know, when you return from the dead, you have even MORE ability in that area!
Jinx of the 2nd Law chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
Awesome. *wipes tear*

So when a pig goes hamburger time... wait, what?
Jinx of the 2nd Law chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
Awww! I guess the commandment that they not care about each other personally doesn't extend to their "bread and butter" man!
Jinx of the 2nd Law chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
I kept waiting for an "Ow! My nose"! Marcia Marcia Marcia!

At least Toki didn't run into the wall...
Jinx of the 2nd Law chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
BRUTAL! LOL, Spiders in your brain, driving you insane, they're coming out your ears, leaving you in tears. Running up your hair, now you gasp for air but you can't breathe. ARACHNOPHOBIA!

Tarantulas are kewl.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 29 . 1/13/2011
These are absolutely awesome. I wish I'd saved lines to quote as I was reading; I was laughing out loud throughout. Yay for you and your story! :D
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 29 . 1/11/2011
Aw, this was kind of sad. Sort of bittersweet, ya know? Anyways, I can't wait for more of these drabbles, they're so addictive, like little candy-fics I can just keep popping one at a time, sweet and sugary. It's actually refreshing just to read about the guys in their downtime, just little moments that you don't get to see otherwise (but you just know happen). 3 Thanks for what you've uploaded so far! Much love, CPOP
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
I've done this before. :D So much fun...I just wish I had some Klokateers at the time to clean up the mess afterwords... This is a totally realistic scenario for these guys, IMO. These guys...Oh, Toki - you're wonderful. And Poor Pickles. XD
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Fucking adorable. I'm beside myself with warm fuzzies and I like it.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Amazing. Had to comment on this chapter and say that. I nearly died, this is so perfect - just what I would imagine from Pickles & dragging Toki into his fruity 80's madness, too. Jeez. 3 Thank you for that!