Reviews for Target Locked
Wfest chapter 24 . 6/17
Well written, exciting story!
LeoBeLike chapter 24 . 1/15
I love this story so much, it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, thank you for writing this story beautifully, I enjoyed reading it
qtpiedrea chapter 16 . 1/9
slowly reading all of your fanfics, heh. a brilliantly written story, as always... last night after reading ch 16 i decided to go to bed but all i could think about was the plot, it's so good! and very well thought out. :)
Min-chan17 chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
darling i don't know how many times i have tell u this, but you are amazing
dumamoja chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
This story is perfection. Perfect character use, and interesting plot, and twists and turns all along the way.
This is an incredible crime drama, with perfect execution.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
I honestly just want to say I've read a lot of your stories now and this is one of my favorites. You're such a talented writer, and I hope you update your stories and write more very soon :)
VEENA4 chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
Absolutely loved this!.. ;-):D:-)
Jay chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
Absolutely loved this. However, I shouldn't read your stories when I have a baby sleeping on me. I laughed when I read "'We needed help.' 'You got the help shot.'" You tied this up very well & I look forward to reading more by you.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Why do you not have more reviews?! I am truly enjoying this story. Other people need to be made aware of it. Can't wait to read more by you.
vidanime chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
Wonderful story. Gotta say the first meet for both Sess and Rin was hilarious! I almost fell out of my bed cuz i was laughing so hard! Bravo Bravo *Gives you a standing Ovation*
noraline-chan who loves inu chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing, I love reading your stories!
noraline-chan who loves inu chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG, I can't take the suspense it's amazingly crazy xD Love it!
noraline-chan who loves inu chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
This story is so addicting, I can't stop reading, I've read it 3 times!
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
I loved this story!
FallenFan77 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
oh my god this story was freaking amazing! I loved it!