Reviews for Target Locked
VEENA4 chapter 24 . 1/6
Absolutely loved this!.. ;-):D:-)
Jay chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
Absolutely loved this. However, I shouldn't read your stories when I have a baby sleeping on me. I laughed when I read "'We needed help.' 'You got the help shot.'" You tied this up very well & I look forward to reading more by you.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Why do you not have more reviews?! I am truly enjoying this story. Other people need to be made aware of it. Can't wait to read more by you.
vidanime chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
Wonderful story. Gotta say the first meet for both Sess and Rin was hilarious! I almost fell out of my bed cuz i was laughing so hard! Bravo Bravo *Gives you a standing Ovation*
noraline-chan who loves inu chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing, I love reading your stories!
noraline-chan who loves inu chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG, I can't take the suspense it's amazingly crazy xD Love it!
noraline-chan who loves inu chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
This story is so addicting, I can't stop reading, I've read it 3 times!
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
I loved this story!
FallenFan77 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
oh my god this story was freaking amazing! I loved it!
inuxkagome chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
i love your stories !
ImperfectWonderland chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
I have to say. I love this story very very much!
INUKAG chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY. SO MUCH SUSPENSE. IT KEPT ME GUESSING TILL THE END N I COULD NOT STOP READING. U WRITE AMAZING STORIES. LUV UR WORK
melcerena chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Love it! another great work!

I have to say... I've never been a big fan of crime stories and detective things lol I always end up completely confused but I really enjoyed your story. Specially the cursing haahaha really there was a point in the last chapters I was like -okay TOO much :D- awsome lol

The plot was amazing I had the feeling the FBI chief was involved too and yay I was right! x3

So once more lol... thank you so much for your story! grat job! and as always... see ya in another story -

-mel
melcerena chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
lol i couldn't helpo myself right now! about Inuyasha's language lol it's too much curses that actually make me laugh :D

well I'll keep reding -
The writer of dreams chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Aww... great story and with a lovely happy ending :)