Reviews for Behind Closed Sliding Doors
Iris Of The Open Skies chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this! Awesome writing! Cheers! .
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
'kun' is the honorific one would use when talking to someone you are emotionally involved with, e.g. your boyfriend/girlfriend.

You are only ever allowed to use it if they say you can, and only then :)

Anyway, this was well written, and set the scene well.

Cute, and I loved the ending!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Aizen being so sweet to her and her innocently beleiving it is fascinating in it's own way. I personally think it's my inner sadist that likes the pairing.

Especially love the ending where she's lying so trustinly in his lap and that he's already setting his plan in motion. *giggles*
MicheleKuchiki chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Loved it! I love this pairing! Please write another like this one!
stundenglas chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this pairing

You made my day xD
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is why I love Aizen. I always thought they made a cute pairing!
Red Panda Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
You kiddin? I LOVE this pairing!
Lady Nightspike chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Read this story last night on my psp, but for obv reasons didn't review it until now. I really love this interaction between them and your ending was absolutely says so much without being explicit. My only problem was being a bit unclear what she was doing up until 'how close she was kneeling'. In the beginning it seemed like she had been there for awhile, just watching him, but not with any ulterior motives in mind, so the whole dare thing was kind of abrupt. Anyway, keep writing!
acckill chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
hehe . interesting. i personally dislike momo, but i love aizen! he's just so great! my idol, i guess.. well, i like that story. but i'd like it better if aizen just fucked her, hehe. i hate momo, i like aizen and so i like this pairing too. meanwhile, i don't like hitsugaya (why the hell is he so popular, anyway?) i don't like momo and i also dislikke HitsuMomo pairing. so.. that's it. xD
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh this made me so happy.

I love this pairing as well, it's so very canon. :)

Oh course. Aizen-sama invented evil, he did. ;)
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love this couple too. Loved the twist in it. Actually, we have no idea what happened. One minute she was awake at night and the next it was sunrise and she was asleep while Aizen left.
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
AWESOME CHIBI! I love the dialouge! Write more often please...