Reviews for Sixty Percent
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 1/22
Aw. Been looking for a good Masaoka fanfic. So thanks. Definitely satisfied my craving. Well done. :)
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 1/10
I really need to meet people who write like you. Seems like you have such lovely views on life and how you take it. Anyways I've always had a soft spot for Highschool Debut, such a favourite manga. And even more for Asaoka and Mami. They are just beyond right for eachother. Like Asako just seems like a nice guy to people, but hes so much more than that, like hes so clever and geuine ugh. Like perfect for Mami. Loved how you made them have a very real relationship in this. Faved xx
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
an awesome fic for two awesome but highly underused characters, and an even awesomer and (unfortunately) underappreciated pairing. thank you for writing this, you got their personialities JUST right. :D
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awesome! I loved this! I think you truly captured Mami and Asaoka perfectly! It's challenging to find an author who can capture these two characters just right and make it work out in the end! Fantastic job!
Hinotori Ai chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Good job with this one. I like this couple and really wanted to see more of it in the book.
leah chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Plus, I like Asaoka, and Mami is a good match in a way for him. Good job portraying what was in my head for so long.
Felix02 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You captured them perfectly! Just perfectly. Thank you.
KenRik chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
So beautiful. Write more please.
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is great! You captured the characters perfectly.
Subtle Reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
MAMI AND ASAOKA FOREVER. (or you know, for a while)

Sigh, I love fanfictions formatted like this. Little cut scenes, taken as a slice of life insight into two characters and and how their interactions gradually grow from indirect friends to significant others.

I love reading scene re-tellings. If written well, as this one was, you can give even the most dullest story a little extra life for others to enjoy. Not saying that High School Debut was dull (my heart hurts from the fan girl moments) but reads like these really bring out its greatest untapped potential, Asaoka and Mami.

It was marvelous. :)
dashe chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I agree with you- there really need to be more asaokaxmami fics! Especially lie this one. ;) But seriously- this was an amazingly awesome fanfic! Great job and keep up the good work!
Jessie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed it- you captured Mami's character perfectly. More please!
isadorathegreat chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Seeing Mami being a little clueless about love is hilarious, while being realistic. I truely like the relationship you built up between her and Asaoka in this fic. Good job!
andIJDC chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I just started re-reading HSD and was feeling for some Asaoka/Mami but there really isn't enough in this fandom -.- sigh...

but luckily I found this story! o really nice and had a really soothing/peaceful/calming/whatever you call it feel to it...

yup... really just so sweet and you hit the character's spot on I think!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lovely story (: And yes, I'm beginning to fall in love with this couple.. :P (No i haven't read finish)