Reviews for The Final Seal
Hellboy chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
An important difference between Hellboy and Supernatural monsters: monsters is that fitness Hellboy have most of them and many do not need to possess people, while Supernatural many camouflage themselves as human or own people, that includes angels.
Another difference is that the paranormal defense agency is not illegal, work for the government and therefore should have no trouble with the law.
Maybe Alastair has fought against the original agency in charge of Professor Broom, said he was in 1943 and since Hittler was a fan of the supernatural, we can assume that they were partners.
Now I find it odd that right now the agency becomes aware of these events, I understand that dealing with apocalyptic projects but also must have heard about it.
Continualo please.
ramsaybaggins chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I NEED MORE!

But no update for nearly 3 years T_T
roudyredd chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
Oh bugger! you haven't updated! you have an amazing story set up here! you're doing a really good job! I think these two are really meshing together nicely! Keep writing! you're doing great. -Redd
Farren Ouro chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
I am loving this! Please update soon!
Darth Ocnarf chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
hey amigo buena la historia pero cuando la vas a continuar entiendo que esta temporada de supernatural haya pasado, otra cosa me parece o vos mezclaste el mundo de las películas de hellboy con la de los cómics buena combinación y me gustaría no se un flash back.
Saffygirl chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Awesome couple of chapters!

Can't wait for the next update!
badkidoh chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
another great chapter so update
Marz1 chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
so far a very interesting story. Dean isn't really going to shoot HB in the back is he? update soon!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
good chapter, but this sentance doesn't make a lot of sense.

“Sam, why do you think she’d nothing anything about that?” Dean echoed her
badkidoh chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
another great chapter, i look forward to your next update
Maverick500 chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
Will Dean keep Hellboy safe, or kill him
Maverick500 chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Will Dean tell Samm what Castiel told him
cozmikfaerie chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
so happy to see another chapter! I love this crossover!
badkidoh chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
another great chapter, i look forward to your next update
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Very well done chapter. I liked how Liz got out of Dean flirting with her lol. Also I like how Abe and Sam are becoming fast friends. The scene with Dean with the agents was well done as well. Keep up the good work I really like this story.