Reviews for Getting Soft
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing it.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awwww! Sweet!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Minerva cat and softie Severus. I like the sunglass stealing rubber chickens! Thanks for the story! :)
everythinginbetween chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*Screams* It's so cute and squishable and awesome and...and...and...*head explodes* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I love your versions of all the characters, they're just brilliant, especially Snape, Dumbles and McG - the REAL Golden Trio! Lol x
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was great!
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, Severus, why for Heavens Sake are you so anxious to hide that "softer" side?

You are just making yourself cuter and cuter
misundersnape chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awww... *hugs that big softie Severus*

Good job - thanks for sharing...

marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh I laughed so hard at the 'cross-dressing version of your student's worst fears'. And that was super sexy when Minerva lets her hair down like that. This is a challenging prompt. I don't like bold words in fics so this is a bit strange to read, since usually fics that use bold words use them in really bad writing.

"You called, my lady" SUPER CUTE.

"I see chocolate has finally failed as a cure-all!" Oh laughing so hard.

Oh I love that he thinks 'woman' about her. That's just so hot. I can imagine him ravishing her when he says that word.
TheNinthNavigator chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story deserves more reviews! It's definitely a high quality fanfic.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
If only Snape could really be like this... A nice, fuzzy and heartwarming story. Just what I needed tonight. Thanks!
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sweet story. It's good to know that the three of them can get along so nicely:D It's very cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
How very considerate to make fun of Snape for not liking thunderstorms, then tell he has to exert himself for someone who enjoys their highest esteem (while it's clear Snape does not). He's just their errand boy, that's all-here's hoping Remus is grateful, but I doubt it. He doesn't have to be.

Severus is awfully nice to people who treat him so badly.
grugster chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
What a lovely story. I loved how you wrote the characters. Thanks for writing it!
MaritimeStars chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great story, I loved it! :-)
Linoria chapter 1 . 3/16/2009