Reviews for Under the Moon
Lushi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
AWWWWWWW, this was adorable! It was well-written (amazing, actually) and interesting and oh-so-cute. I'm glad to finally see a good story for them!
mark-engels chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Fantastic work, this. Suffice to say I agree with all the praise from the other commenters. Both Rossiu and Kinon were delightfully in character, and the conclusions he draws seem to come to him in an organic manner considering events in the near and far past. Probably the best assessment of the feelings these two have for one another I've read, but as the other commenters note there aren't all that many ficts out there that focus on this couple. This piece will, in my opinion, be the yardstick the rest are measured by.

MJE
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow, this is really good! Not as much fluff as I had hoped, but it was actually better this way. It fits the situation you wrote, and I'm happy with it _ You wrote Rossiu really well. I could hear him saying every word (aside from Kinon's, of course) in the entire thing, which is really cool. Not everyone can do that! Awesome work, I really love it! And I'm also really happy that someone actually wrote a RossiuxKinon fic. You're the only one, which is very sad, but because it's so good, I'm not so depressed now ;)
Phenitial chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
There should be more Kinon and Rossiu romance fics but wonderful job of descriptively capturing a moment like that and the understanding of the characters' minds!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Beautiful, Rossiu needs Kinon
Araine chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
THIS.

It is absolutely lovely. You really captured Rossiu's character, and umm YES KINON BELIEVES IN HIM. I loved that, at the very end, when he told her, "Then I'll believe in you", and my heart just melted with all of the otp pings. (Why does more Rossiu/Kinon not exist on this website? This clearly needs rectifying.)

You really captured Rossiu's character and his struggle with y'know, being his pragmatical self while living in this universe where strength of spirit is clearly the only law, and I love it. I love the awkwardness between him and Kinon - it works perfectly, and clearly they have much to sort out (OMG, JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY), but also there is so much closeness and understanding.

I am not nearly coherent, but basically what I am trying to say is, this was brilliant and lovely and I loved it very, very much.
argella1300 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You have to make this a multi-chapter fic! i want more!
Rod G chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is really nice.

After SimonxNia,the RossiuxKinon pairing is one I like best.

There should be more RossiuxKinon fics out there
Nex the Slayer chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
EPIC STORY TELLING!

You have some SERIOUS writing skills. I felt like I was watching the scene happen as I read it. Kudos!

You got their personalities right, too. The shyness, Rossiu's sense of responsibility, and Kinon's support. You obviously took great care in writing this piece.

This was so good, I'll probably read your other fanfics too! Keep up the Awesomeness!

-Nex the Slayer
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Rossiu's inner thoughts were great. His relationship with Kinon is quite sweet.
Wildmasks chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. The way you used reflections as a small window between Kinon and Rossiu was brilliant. Rossiu was also incredibly in character. The innocence of Kinon and Rossiu's relationship was perfectly portrayed here. Spectacularly written.
MS chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I loved it... this relationship has yet to be explored in fanfiction, but it is definitely well portrayed in here.