Reviews for A Week In Their Shoes
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I enjoyed it a lot! I read about a similar experiment many years ago and while studying psychology I was always worried that they would make me do something like that ;-) Well, if I could meet an Edward Cullen through it, I might have considered...

Great job! Its different, original, funny and clever.
SurpriseEnding chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Loved it!
Evolutions Vampire chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i love this story and it really does make u look at people differnetly and i laught at avoid cliches like plague
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that was awesome and so true. everyone judges someone at some point. and the last part definately got a laugh out of me. sorry if i misspelled anything. look for to reading more of your stories. keep up the good work.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
A great story. Very well written.
FelicityT chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
A fantastic story demonstrating how the majority of people are like 'Edward'. I never use public transport as where I'm going to I can either walk or get a lift but if I ever do I'll remember this story. FelicityT
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
this was really good. well done!
Aislinn Night chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I adore this. It burst my happiness. Now, let me explain. I have a metaphoric cup in the center of my chest. It fills with emotion, weather good or bad. Sad emotions don't really affect it, but they do, in a way. When something makes me happy, my cup fills up and over flows and leaks into my body and makes me happy. This story does this so much... Just thinking about it, drastically affects me, and you have honestly opened my eyes. Starting today, I will live life this way, and treat people the same. I admit that I have judged people, but I will try.

And, you are an incredible writer. Honest. And I think I love you. Just letting you know... ;)
Allie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love this story. You are a great writer, I've read your stories kind of obsessively. I laughed at the AN. Also, um, if you're wondering if anyone reads the reviews? Uh, you reviewed yourself? I hadn't thought that was possible.
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hi,

I love it!
humaneamy chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
wow this is great story.

the best part it teaches you a lesson.
Paliaya chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
love it

i wish u would write more

big lesson in this story D
Twiglightfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This story should be required reading for everyone. Excellent.
CorCor10 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved it! :D

-Courtney
Bigma chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Nice story, gives you a lot to think about. It is hard not to judge people by their appearance when you live in this society.