Reviews for The Sitter
JustAAvidReader chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
oh boy! I laughed the reading the entire thing, but some tears did come up this last chapter.

But hihihihihi, i loved the beggining og this story. sasuke is sooo funny in this. and Jaws hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah loved suigetsu's petname.

hope to read more of it.
the Moon our Witness chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
this is so hilarious :D
energizada chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I BEG YOU!
LillyTigress chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I hope someday that you return to this. Your dialog is superb. Quick and witty and fun and I love it. More, please.

Custody stuff is really, really depressing when it comes to gay couples (check out what Florida did to gay foster parents - thank god for me and my foster kids we live in CA) so maybe you might want to avoid that emotional mine field. But, I think you are talented enough to make me laugh about it...

More Sasuke / Naruto banter would be oh so very appreciated. Bathroom blow jobs are not bad either. So, whatever scraps you toss my way will be consumed greedily and with gusto.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
TSUNADE is Itachi's wife? Really? She's more than twice his age! She's old enough to be his mother! Grandmother if u stretch it...
energizada chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
umm...
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
interesting.
scillian chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
This story managed to crack me up and make me so warm and fuzzy inside.

The first chapters are really funny, with Sasuke's diatrib against Naruto, the phone calls they each make, and Itachi and Tsunade who are just plain hilarious. And then the last chapter is so sweet. What Naryto says to Sakura is so adorable, and it really gives new depth to the story.

I really whish you will expand it a bit, maybe talking about Naruto's past and show how is heraltionship with sasuke develops (maybe a return of the ink fetish), and show is links with the others, because he seems to habe some special bonds.

Thanks for sharing!
Goerigapeach chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Best narusasu fanfic I've read so far...;D lol,thanks and keep it up! Oh,and hope your daddy-o gets better...hangbin there Hun! 3
FlyWolfSilver chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Oh god, Oh god. It's brilliant, it's bloody, freaking brilliant. :sniffle:

I want mooooooooooooore. This is seriously contagious. It's a little disjointed, but once I got my head around it I really started to enjoy it. And SASUKE'S BLOOMIN' HILARIOUS! xD It's just... it's just bloody.

IT'S BLOODY FANTASTIC THAT'S WHAT. Eagerly awaiting Chapter 12, story in favourites, subscribed to story. Thankyouverymuch. More! Soon! :D
LovegoodH chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
oh my god loved this one! this whole naruto/sakura thing made me cry and i love that she'll give lee a chance

can't wait for the next chap!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
This story is freaking AMAZING! Has me cracking up and get a little bit teary-eyed on the last chapter. Hun, you write fantastic and can't wait to read more! Please, please keep updating and SasuNaru all the way! (Lol) Ja ne and good luck! Xoxo ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
Lol it hard to not like ooc sakura it's like b/c she's do horrible in the anime people go out of their way to make her a good character which I appreciate of course :)