Reviews for Kissing in the Rain
natarma chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
What happened with the sequel?
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Gah, I love this! It's so perfect...yet...not. I guess that imperfect thing really does apply.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I love how you always ALWAYS manage to find a song that has exactly the same meaning as your stories and is always as beautiful. This song and those lyrics really added so much to this already magnificent one-shot. Just YAY! That's all I got. I loved the fighting. Idk it was just so intense and really and truly like an old married couple. And I love love love the way she just went to the beach and didn't say ANYTHING, but I just felt all of it. So powerful.
Lucas4everPeyton chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very nice...I loved this and yea i could tell who was who...great job...and hurry with the third...
DKnAK chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I love this story. Please get the third one up soon!
Panda09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I love how you wrote Lucas and Peyton, it felt like it would really happen in the show! your one shots are so amazing, keep it up!
Scott Boysx3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
very good! I can't wait until your next one. I wonder what Taylor song you'll use next!
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Im so happy that you are making this into a little series. I love that Peyton knew that the passion she had with Luke is what created the fights and the arguments and having the perfect relationship with Josh wasnt really perfect b/c she didnt have the same kind of love for him as she did for Luke. Soo happy that they found their way back to each other in the end and I cant wait to see what happens in the next one,
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Good post.
Yes.You chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ah I was so excited when I saw this! But I wasn't expecting it at all which, I think, made it that much more exciting. I read As The Lights Go Down almost right when it came out and loved it. Definitely the BEST post 3x16 story I've ever read, hands down. I am most definitely looking forward to the third story. I've literaly become facinated with your work. One night I just sat down and read like 10 of your stories. Ayways, that's besides the point. I am very much looking forward to an update and hope that one will come sometime in the near futre. Until then, good job, keep up the good work, and just know how amazing you work is.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
ok, there are no words to tell you how much I loved this. First of all, for that whole opening section, I totally thought it was Lucas (presumably as intended) - the only clue being when Peyton said her boyfriend didn't appreciate the imperfection of her couch.

The dialogue the whole way through was PERFECT, especially that confrontation between Lucas and Peyton when it emerged that their break-up had been largely based on hurt feelings and misunderstanding. My heart broke.

I also adored the scene where they ran out of gas, and when they were interrupted by Nathan. You captured Peyton's perspective so perfectly, and I really got a sense of the depth of her feelings and of the conflict she was facing.

I wish I had time to write more, because there were so many wonderful things aboud this story, but I have to work. Suffice it to say that I am eagerly awaiting part 3 :D
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Before reading this, I was pretty excited, because I loved the "As the Lights Go Down," and because "The Way I Loved You" is one of my very favorite Taylor Swift songs.

And damn, this was amazing.

You almost had me crying, and it was just great.

And some of the lines used in here. God, they were just perfect...you did an incredible job, and i can't wait for the third part. :)
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was something else. There were so many parts of the story that I loved, and it was written so brilliantily. And in the end it always has to be Lucas & Peyton. I loved how Brooke knew that she needed to go see Lucas once before Josh proposed. I loved the fight the two of them had when they met at the Rivercourt. My heart broke for Lucas in this story & I felt so bad for him. And I loved how he kissed her & she knew that that was it. That it's just the two of them & nothing could ever change that.

"He wasn't a boy. He was the boy."

I loved how Peyton knew even though the two of them had their share of problems that Lucas was it. That he just wasn't some boy, he was the boy. Her boy. I loved it.

"She feels him."

I loved how Peyton knew. She just knew that he was there. Because that's what Lucas is to her. She knows when he's around. She doesn't need to see him to know he's there. She just does. That's how deep their love runs.

"The stars are crying for what they could have had."

And this was such a beautiful ending. It reminded me of All's Tomorrow's Party, when Peyton sings it with Rachel. And after a long time we got to see that she really did love Lucas even though she covered it up. But nothing can cover up the love she has for Lucas. Simply beautiful. Can't wait for the last part of this story. It was superb.
smc-27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Again, just wonderful. I love when Brooke knows, and Peyton's in denial. The beginning was great, with the girl talk.

When she saw Luke at the cafe...Amazing. Just one glimpse of him, and she knows that's it.

"She can feel the beginning of the end. And she wonders why it's not breaking her heart."

Incredible.

Nathan walking in on them...So hilarious! "Welcome home! And nice work!" So very Nathan.

Their talk at the River Court was wonderful. Very passionate (fights usually are between these two). You wrote it perfectly.

When she drew the heart in the sand, AND was wearing the ring? I lost it. Full on smile and lump in my throat.

Beautiful.
bubbletoes27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
The last line was simply perfect. Can't wait to read the third part...