Reviews for The Melting Process
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Hopefully you'll continue this soon. I had fun reading it. Quite a change from the usual Nabiki and quite a change from the usual Nabiki/Ranma stories that I've come across.

Yeah, there are some wordage mistakes. My mind auto-corrected them as I read so it's not TOO bad. ::chuckles::
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Great story. Ranma and Nabiki are so cute. But why not update?
QundraDraconum chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I like it. It's rare to see a softer side of Nabiki.
KeiG chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Hi there! This is a really great story you have here. I like Ranma and Nabiki matchups, and I think you've explained pretty well why Nabiki's acting OOC. Good job!

I really hope you finish this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
dennisud chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Nicely done! I hope this continues as its a prequel.

dennsiud
Radde chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
wow ..that sure is a nice story!

I'd like you to continue it... I like how you chanced Nabikis character... she seems much more "femine" now..

so i'd apreciate it if you'd contact me when you updated your next chappy

Radde
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
Nice stroy. I'd like to read more.
ron chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
great fic, hope you update really soon
Dassadec chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Yipee! I get a cookie!
merlyn ang chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
i love the story! pls. continue it co'z theres a lot of nabiki/ranma readers like me who love them to be paired up. keep up the good work and more power to you!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Nice fic! I think it's interesting. Poor Nabiki, those other girls really don't know how to control themselves, do they? Please write more.

_

DreamWeaver
Raver chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
I like this a lot, mostly the romance(i'm a sucker for it), but the priest is fantastic. keep up the good work!
Six-string Samurai chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Hoo, this one felt a little short, but that's ok as long as a new one is ready in the near future. Hint-hint. ;)
Six-string Samurai chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
...'The old man said you could where these since your clothes got trashed'...this part in the note Ranma wrote should be "wear," not "where". ;)

...'“I gave you and instruction Mr. Saotome.”'...should be "an," not "and".

Actually, I think those were the only major grammar mistakes in this chapter that I could catch upon first reading. Loved the scene in the bath by the way. Good setup.
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
I'm of like mind with one of the earlier reviewers. The fiancees were fairly IC given the circumstances and the fact that the reader isn't given the exact details of the 'date' that was circulated through the rumor mill.

Good stuff. Look forward to reading the rest.