Reviews for The Melting Process
1Billy-234 chapter 5 . 6/27
i like your story will there be anymore added to it?
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Hopefully you'll continue this soon. I had fun reading it. Quite a change from the usual Nabiki and quite a change from the usual Nabiki/Ranma stories that I've come across.

Yeah, there are some wordage mistakes. My mind auto-corrected them as I read so it's not TOO bad. ::chuckles::
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Great story. Ranma and Nabiki are so cute. But why not update?
QundraDraconum chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I like it. It's rare to see a softer side of Nabiki.
KeiG chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Hi there! This is a really great story you have here. I like Ranma and Nabiki matchups, and I think you've explained pretty well why Nabiki's acting OOC. Good job!

I really hope you finish this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
dennisud chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Nicely done! I hope this continues as its a prequel.

Radde chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
wow ..that sure is a nice story!

I'd like you to continue it... I like how you chanced Nabikis character... she seems much more "femine" now..

so i'd apreciate it if you'd contact me when you updated your next chappy

Dumbledork chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
Nice stroy. I'd like to read more.
ron chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
great fic, hope you update really soon
Dassadec chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Yipee! I get a cookie!
merlyn ang chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
i love the story! pls. continue it co'z theres a lot of nabiki/ranma readers like me who love them to be paired up. keep up the good work and more power to you!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Nice fic! I think it's interesting. Poor Nabiki, those other girls really don't know how to control themselves, do they? Please write more.

Raver chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
I like this a lot, mostly the romance(i'm a sucker for it), but the priest is fantastic. keep up the good work!
Six-string Samurai chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Hoo, this one felt a little short, but that's ok as long as a new one is ready in the near future. Hint-hint. ;)
Six-string Samurai chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
...'The old man said you could where these since your clothes got trashed'...this part in the note Ranma wrote should be "wear," not "where". ;)

...'“I gave you and instruction Mr. Saotome.”'...should be "an," not "and".

Actually, I think those were the only major grammar mistakes in this chapter that I could catch upon first reading. Loved the scene in the bath by the way. Good setup.