Reviews for Loss
Abi chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Please update soon!
This story has great potential andd I REALLY want to read the rest of it!
gembomz not logged in chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
i absoltuley love your story and will be with you all the way! please update soon!
Gembomz chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
omg! only just discovered your story! i love it! please update soon!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
OMG How Awkward Would That Be, To Stay With Your Father(Especially Henry) When You Don't Know Anything About Him(Especially That You & Him Don't Get Along & Fight Constantly). X)

Why Would Someone Put A Hit Out On Out Pineapple-Loving Friend? What'd He Ever Do? ... Never Mind. XP

I Hope That Henry Is Okay Though, If Shawn Can Deal With A Bullet Through The Shoulder, Then So Can Henry.

Yay! Shawn's Going To Be Staying In Lassie's House! Let The Shassie Begin! XD

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT'S TRULY AMAZING! I LOVE IT! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oh No! He's Got Amnesia! He Doesn't Remember Anything! How Horrible!

"I'm not dying, I have amnesia. Now get out of here Lassie."

Yay He Called Him Lassie! He's Getting His Memory Back! & Lassie Knows That He Loves It When Shawn Calls Him That. XD

"There was this one time at the mexican border..."

GOD I Want To Know What Happened At The Mexican Border! They Need To Tell Us In The Show! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh No! Poor Shawn! Being Hit Going That Fast! Who Would Want To Hurt Shawn? Please Let Him Be Okay!
Superwhomerpotterlocker123 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Um Its been forever since you updated it so can you do that now? ITS REALLY GOOD!
mariska lee chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
This is really interesting so far! Shassie and amnesia-fic - two great things that go great together!

Love the hints of Shassie so far, and hope there will be lots more of them :)
invisalite chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Please update!

And also, please get spell check. It's rather painful to read this with the spelling and also it ruins your credo as an author.

I hope you keep working on this!

invisalite
HakuHunterNatural chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I like the story idea, just hate that its slash HATE why you had good story
Miss Basset chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
I started to read your story, and I couldn't stop. It was so good! I really hope you update it soon.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I love this story! So update soon!
tobyisking chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I love it! I love how u got all the the characters down right it was really good. My only question is when r u gonna finish it!
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Oh! I love this so far! I love all amnesia fics, but this one's particularly good! Plus, it's shippy! Or it will be. But it's awesome that 'Lassie' was the first thing Shawn remembered. Can't wait for the next chapter!
HyperMint chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
will shawn be developing feelings for lassie or remembering that he had any before the accident? did he have feelings for lassiter before he got hit?