Reviews for Loss
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
I guess this story is abandoned... Pity. I would of loved to see how it turned out. It was good. And very stimulating. You should definitely come back to it.
TB chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
Abi chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Please update soon!
This story has great potential andd I REALLY want to read the rest of it!
gembomz not logged in chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
i absoltuley love your story and will be with you all the way! please update soon!
Gembomz chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
omg! only just discovered your story! i love it! please update soon!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
OMG How Awkward Would That Be, To Stay With Your Father(Especially Henry) When You Don't Know Anything About Him(Especially That You & Him Don't Get Along & Fight Constantly). X)

Why Would Someone Put A Hit Out On Out Pineapple-Loving Friend? What'd He Ever Do? ... Never Mind. XP

I Hope That Henry Is Okay Though, If Shawn Can Deal With A Bullet Through The Shoulder, Then So Can Henry.

Yay! Shawn's Going To Be Staying In Lassie's House! Let The Shassie Begin! XD

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT'S TRULY AMAZING! I LOVE IT! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oh No! He's Got Amnesia! He Doesn't Remember Anything! How Horrible!

"I'm not dying, I have amnesia. Now get out of here Lassie."

~Yay He Called Him Lassie! He's Getting His Memory Back! & Lassie Knows That He Loves It When Shawn Calls Him That. XD

"There was this one time at the mexican border..."

~GOD I Want To Know What Happened At The Mexican Border! They Need To Tell Us In The Show! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh No! Poor Shawn! Being Hit Going That Fast! Who Would Want To Hurt Shawn? Please Let Him Be Okay!
Superwhomerpotterlocker123 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Um Its been forever since you updated it so can you do that now? ITS REALLY GOOD!
mariska lee chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
This is really interesting so far! Shassie and amnesia-fic - two great things that go great together!

Love the hints of Shassie so far, and hope there will be lots more of them :)
invisalite chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Please update!

And also, please get spell check. It's rather painful to read this with the spelling and also it ruins your credo as an author.

I hope you keep working on this!

~invisalite
HakuHunterNatural chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I like the story idea, just hate that its slash HATE why you had good story
Miss Basset chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
I started to read your story, and I couldn't stop. It was so good! I really hope you update it soon.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I love this story! So update soon!
tobyisking chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I love it! I love how u got all the the characters down right it was really good. My only question is when r u gonna finish it!