Reviews for Kick the Tires and Light the Fires
Red Sadie chapter 1 . 2/15
I just started this story, haven't made it through the first page. I already know I want to read the it all. Hope you will consider finishing. I've read a lot of fanfiction and there has been only a handful I have felt this way about or reread.
Iklepixie chapter 20 . 1/27
Enjoyed this
shehazi chapter 3 . 1/17
sierradeltamike chapter 20 . 1/16
Enjoyable. You certainly slipped passed writing your first sexy scenes, and I have to wonder if they were truly your ‘first’. What did you base your racing knowledge on? It felt first hand. I see that you stopped posting here years ago, so thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading.
sierradeltamike chapter 3 . 1/15
Intelligently written, with a fast pace. Yeah! What’s not too love?
twirob chapter 20 . 8/8/2017
thank you so much for posting this AWESOME! story for us ;) i didn't like how Jane was his 1st but i'm glad they ended her ;) you mentioned on your profile that this story is complete but it doesn't have the complete word at the top? are you going to do an o/t or f/t?
aemd28 chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I've read a lot of stories where the author tries to jam everything into one last chapter and it never works, it always ends up seeming like they just gave up and wanted to call it complete. You have somehow managed to jam a ton into your last chapter without that! I'm not sure how you did it but it still flowed well for me, though I would have liked the story to continue. Great story, definitely on my favs list.
aemd28 chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I was kinda wondering if this public display might get them in a bit of trouble!
Mireads chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
This was really a great story, I liked the story line .
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nabookie chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
It's so funny how Bella's a kleptomaniac! Hahhaha
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hi! I was sent here by Rosmarina :-) It came about in conversation that there aren't enough fics out there that revolve around racing & she highly recommended this, so here I am! I am really looking forward to seeing how Bella &Edward get into contact and how they react to each other and converse. I am surprised that the Cullens' are vamps! I had the impression they would be human but no matter, I am very interested in seeing how they work around the humans and how things play out. Just wanted to send some love for this and tell you how excited I am. See ya in the next review :-)
littlewitch713 chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I just have to say that I was reading this chapter in the middle of a VERYSILENT university computer lab and it took all of my considerable poise and control not to scare the few people still left here by laughing my ass off. I think I might have let a few snorts and gasps out though. All in all, the car wash scene is just my favorite... Leah Clearwater, muscular and wet ;) oh sorry, I'm letting my queer show. THANKS FOR THE SHOW :)
BilliCullen chapter 20 . 11/27/2010

I loved it from start to finish!

Working on something new yet? ;)

I appreciate you writing and posting and allowing people to read it.

Stupendous my friend, truly.
BilliCullen chapter 19 . 11/27/2010
Can I get an Edward? Please?