Reviews for Kick the Tires and Light the Fires
aemd28 chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I've read a lot of stories where the author tries to jam everything into one last chapter and it never works, it always ends up seeming like they just gave up and wanted to call it complete. You have somehow managed to jam a ton into your last chapter without that! I'm not sure how you did it but it still flowed well for me, though I would have liked the story to continue. Great story, definitely on my favs list.
aemd28 chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I was kinda wondering if this public display might get them in a bit of trouble!
Mireads chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
This was really a great story, I liked the story line .
Fred's BookWorm chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nabookie chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
It's so funny how Bella's a kleptomaniac! Hahhaha
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hi! I was sent here by Rosmarina :-) It came about in conversation that there aren't enough fics out there that revolve around racing & she highly recommended this, so here I am! I am really looking forward to seeing how Bella &Edward get into contact and how they react to each other and converse. I am surprised that the Cullens' are vamps! I had the impression they would be human but no matter, I am very interested in seeing how they work around the humans and how things play out. Just wanted to send some love for this and tell you how excited I am. See ya in the next review :-)
littlewitch713 chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I just have to say that I was reading this chapter in the middle of a VERYSILENT university computer lab and it took all of my considerable poise and control not to scare the few people still left here by laughing my ass off. I think I might have let a few snorts and gasps out though. All in all, the car wash scene is just my favorite... Leah Clearwater, muscular and wet ;) oh sorry, I'm letting my queer show. THANKS FOR THE SHOW :)
BilliCullen chapter 20 . 11/27/2010

I loved it from start to finish!

Working on something new yet? ;)

I appreciate you writing and posting and allowing people to read it.

Stupendous my friend, truly.
BilliCullen chapter 19 . 11/27/2010
Can I get an Edward? Please?

BilliCullen chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
Excellent job again, jeez you make me scared to post my new one, you're so good Ape!

God I'm getting loopy, I might have to finish in the morning!

2 more chapters... can I do it? it is soooo good!

I'ma try!
BilliCullen chapter 17 . 11/27/2010

Can I just tell you right now how much I love that!

Another rockin' chapter... I think I might have the ending figured out...

BilliCullen chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
"Edward laid me back on our blanket, unwrapping me from my clothing like an sneaky boy, who already knows his first slingshot is underneath. When I was completely bare, he settled between my legs, pushing them wide before licking me from the bottom of my mound to the very tip top. Sucking in my clit, he reached under my knees and brought my feet to rest on his shoulders. He made it so I had leverage to move my hips while he held me down by the joint of my thighs and hip bone. Letting go of my central pleasure nerve, he slid on long finger up and entered me, curling up hitting yet another tingling nerve. He continued to use his tongue to flutter around my secret skin, laving up once again to consume and sup on my clit. "

um yes please!

fuck yeah!
BilliCullen chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
Well Jane was kinda cute in a sadistic sorta way and Edward is only '17' after all. Horny is horny ya know?

I shall respectfully disagree with Vi on this one. He would totally 'do' Jane.

Oh god I have missed this story over my busy week!

I think I'm gonna stay up late and finish it!
latour chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
thoroughly enjoyed your story.

thanks so much

La Tour
BilliCullen chapter 14 . 11/17/2010

Bella and Leah?

I so did NOT see that coming!

Fucking fabulous chapter Ape, this is such a terrific story.