Reviews for Must be Dreaming
ilko chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I love this fairytale, as I love all of yours, but this one especially resonated because they didn't forget about Reborn. Reborn's love, in the only way he knew to give it, still meant something. They understood. And they'll meet again, and look forward to that day. It's a lovely thought.
shirokid213 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
This is amazing.

-inserts unrelated comment-
Hopefully, one of my partners in drawing, my mechanical pen, can be found again T-T
-end-

because all lost things must be found. Eventually.

Hopefully that's true... T-T
shirokid213 chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
It friggin' feels like he jus' created the story right outta bat. I mean, like, who's Sid? Is he a canon character in the series?
shirokid213 chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
*Nosebleed* This is screaming both SupaTsuna and R27 for mehhhh xD
shirokid213 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
...Spanner's hair is spun like corn?

HAHAHAHA xD LOL That EPIC backstory xDDD
The Environmentalist chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
This really has a alice in wonderland like quality to it. I maybe understand it a little and then I understand it more but the whole time I'm kinda lost.

It has this whimsical quality to it that absolutely mystified me. This is an amazing story.
robot3 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
You're a wonderful writer of fantasy. Every single one of your fantasy stories are absolutely beautiful.
Foxluna chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
this last chapter made me teary eyed. Reborn will be watching over them, and will be there when they pass and welcome them once they do. they will be together.
Sky Veneziano chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
This is a great 4827! Amazing job!
L's Cappuccino chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Wow, great story here!
And also, I found that Kingdom Hearts' Simple and Clean Music box vers. really fits this chapter... And the last one too
SunShark chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
This was an amazing story. I was wondering how a tomato would play in here at all, but I'm very glad Spanner got a personality! And Shoichi as a shrink! Lovely story :)
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
i have absolutely no clue what happened. none at all. but i still really liked it...
follies of youth chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Holy crap! This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and also the best one I've read from the KHR fandom. I'm not one into AU fantasy, especially in KHR fanfiction, but this is really amazing! I kind of teared up at the part wherein Spanner dreamed/was told of the reason why Reborn was so adamant on not letting Tsuna go. That was really sad and I still kind of feel bad for Reborn toward the end.

Also, the ending was perfect. :)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
As i re-read this a third time I have concluded that you should make another Spanner x Tsuna story or one-shot!
But it's up to you XD thanks for a mind blowing story!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/10/2012