Reviews for Twisted Tortallian Tale
hmmmmm.mmmmh chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
cool story but when Numair introduced himself as the greatest mage in tortall I thought that was kind of overdoing it. :
Puddle of Words chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ha Ha! This is Great! I laughed like a maniac "o my gosh..." lol! Fantastic!
BACswimma chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
in the middle of reading and i'm reviewing now to say (so i don't forget) that when you switch days you don't mark the transition which makes it hard to understand...but otherwise it's good and i think that the plot is very original
sup peeps howzit goin chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
luv it!

oh yea i just reread squire and i just finished rereading chappie 12?well the 1 titled tournament and i just wanna say this and yes i know it doesn't happen and it's really child ish but*takes a deep breath*

kel ande cleon up a tree

doing something they shouldn't be

it starts with s ends with x

my gosh i think it's sex!

omg!that fits(well sorta)becuz kel n cleon WAS sitting in a tree afta kel tilted with that conservative what's his name again?oh that's right it's ansil of groten

anywayz THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC IVE READ 4 A LONG time!

I LURVE IT!1
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 33 . 9/5/2005
the ending sucked joe should have stayed you suck i still need to think if im goin 2 read the sequel
Lady Helen chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Haha wow! kool first chappie! Hopefully this story will keep me entertained untill my next lesson! lol its certainly long enough! (I found the next story to this and thought i had better read the first one first and it looks like i was right! lol)
Trublsam chapter 33 . 1/12/2005
Awsome, thank you for a well written, well rounded story. your portrayal of the characters in the Tortallian world was magnificent. I really enjoyed this story, and would reccomend it to anyone, I already have got my sister reading it.

Thank you, Thank you, thank you.

From

Paul Cologon

In Australia, Thank you.
Panic Attack chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
You have a pretty good idea going here, but you lack development in your characters and settings. Don't rush around so much. The bit with you at your friend's house was too scattered and I hardly knew what was going on. Take time to develop what it is you're trying to say. You seem like an idea person, now try to get those ideas on paper.
But like I said, it's a good idea in itself. Seems like a promising story!
~P.A.
upside-down dreamer chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
Wowie wowie wowie. Ok so ive only read the first section but it is still abdolutely amazing. I have no idea how you manage to keep up with so many threads, and although it was ahort this chapter (9) was really good cos it ment i knew where everyone was.
Tsukichi chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
Erm . . . I was just reading the part of chapter 5 where in parenthasis you put that Common is English, and I just wanted to mention that (if you don't already know, which you might) Yamani is Japanese.
Sorry if I'm being annoying, another reader might have mentioned it, but I'm too lazy to look through some 275ish reviews. So, there ya go, a bit of a tidbit of miscellaneous info.
~tsukichi~
Nymph chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Just a reminder because I'm bored out of my mind and I don't want to do my art home work: The two year aniversary (I think I spelt that right) for this story is coming up in a little over a month.

Congradulations Manda, its two years old. You must be so proud. Anyway I love you and I love the story, so as an aniversary present, I promise um... I promise... oh, I know... you'll get to beat the crap out of the Vixen in either the next chapter or the one after that, plus I think you'll be a millionair by that time, so that just makes the present so much better. Plus you'll be ruler of an underground organization of evil mutants, called THE BRITISH MOFIA. Hope you like your aniversary present.

Nymph

P.S. - I do it for T not you
Aubrecia chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
TORTALL!
Nymph chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I was reading my review to you for this story and you know what, they're really pointless. Not only do they rarely make sense, but you always knew what I thought. (Scary, Manda please stay out of my brain) I also realized that as a 10th grader I didn't have any common sence - (I know your thinking I don't have any common sence now, but yes I do, and stay out of my brain.) You know your addiction to chocolate, well I have an addiction to tortureing you. I know I'm weird. Also, you haven't had a review to this story in a while, so I decided to give you one, and guess what. Its pointless.

I luff joo Manda,

Nymph

P.S.- I startes to type chapter 8, you will have your friends and your revenge soon. -
Muslima chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
Damn, this is hella good
Summer chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Um, I hate to mention it but... Boring! The characters are all settled in perfectly with everything and neither of them have to learn a thing! It just"comes naturally" to them. Nothing seems to be happening and Jhon is a wuss. You need to pick up the pace and add more challenge. Lady Mage is funny though.