Reviews for Sleepwalking
Amazing! Keep writing!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved this!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
xD great ending. That was so cute! Haha omg, so adorable!
jesterinblack chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
haha eds gonna be all WTF
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Nice story, u forgot to put speech marks in a couple of times though, was a little confusing because of that. But a good read.
Whiite-Flamee chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
O_o *twitch twitch*

GAHHHHHH this was amazing. you're very creative with your story line and the way the characters normally act. I love how you incorporated Riza in there too lol.

I love your writing style. simply amazing! I'm favoriting this one! _
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was so GREAT! :D I loved it so much! :D It was an adorable oneshot! GOOD JOB :D
chocolateamour chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
With this my life is complete. That story was amazing!
Sachie chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
.awesome! You get a lollipop!
Minibit chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hello! Loved the story, lol'd my ass off, I love how military and formal and dead serious Roy and Riza were with their planning like twelve year olds xDD

Anyway while my friend was showing this to me, I decided this story would be AWESOME if we could actually SEE the expressions, etc so

CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO REPLICATE THIS STORY IN MANGA FORM WITH FULL CREDIT TO YOU FOR WRITING AND STORYLINE? (I'd be censoring the smut out of it)

onegai~?
Hostile Silence chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
roy mustangs is a bad boy i shall spank him for not making the sex part longer and pleasurable for ed XD joke!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
kya! THAT WAS AWESOME!
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Sleepwalking in and out of his arms. That had to make Roy crazy!

Very good fic!
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hahaha

Sneaky Roy
Gate-keeper-of-death chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
loved it! so cute and how riza went to the room at the end was priceless good work on this one