Reviews for Inked
smid309 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
1. I love the fact that you used Wiki. Made me giggle.

2. I loved even more that Reno has an ink fetish. I write all over my hands and arms too.

Just really quick though, I'm pretty sure Reno is right handed, therefore he'd much more likely write on his left hand. But overall I think that this was really cute and well written.
lovelikecrazyy chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Loves it! Hope to see a new chapter soon.
captain con queso chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
This story is so bloody hilarious. I love the way you characterize Reno and Cloud. Even though they're in love, they still manage to not get along at all. It's wonderful. :D

-Necury
Chicki Babie chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
haha weird lol

thats intresting plz update soon
the croc chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Ha ha this is hilarious. And I have to agree in feeling more sorry for Cloud.
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
hahaha this was priceless!

i cant wait to read more!
Removed01010 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
INTERVENTION! XD Inter-effing-vention. That was pricelees. Oh wait...

*"Ahem?"* ! I laughed so hard at that, and Reno turning the doc against Cloud- also, very priceless.

I don't remember when I gave you the idea for the duggie doodle, so you're going to have to remind me. I'd love to see it, though. X3

Can't wait for more! 3 _
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
very good

made me smile ;)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
ahh funny story.
Removed01010 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
XP That was awesome. Yes, Reno, hands are for clapping and for fighting, and for... well, you know... ;)

Someone should remind Reno that ink will only break apart his relationships. Tsk tsk...
fowl68 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I had a good laugh with this. I don't know if you meant it to be funny, but I thought it was. Not in a bad way though. And the idea was genius! And awesome, I cn't gt ink poisoning from that! I write on my hands far too much. Nice work! :)
Ichi Kasuma chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was cute. - I liked it. Cute idea. :)
Hanna Aeneas chapter 1 . 3/16/2009