Reviews for A Jealous Wish
MasterBrattan chapter 3 . 5/13
How do Puar and Oolong know about Saiyans?
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 2/10
This is really cool
Monosacchride chapter 12 . 2/4
This! Is! So! Original! I love this story, Bardock's characterization, the reactions, everything! My life would be at least 40% better if you updated it!
SpencerDorman chapter 12 . 1/11
I realize that it's been a while since this story has been updated, and likely forgot about or abandoned, but I really do hope you get back to it eventually and update if/when you do. I have loved the story so far, despite some typos, which most notably include confusing sentences where information is likely misplaced, but could easily be cleared up with proper use of commas and similar punctuation. The story is still readable, just the occasional sentence requires a bit of rereading sometimes to actually understand what it is saying.
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 1/11
No matter the situation or how outclassed he is, Goku has always been fearless. And it's not as if his perpetual fearlessness was simply a facade; he was legitimately not scared of anything (except for needles... *sighs disappointedly*). The cowering Goku that was shown here acted more like Gohan did before his training with Piccolo, and it's seriously demeaning.
BookBunnies chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
This is pretty good. I like it. Please post the next chapter!
rgillespie94 chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
Is this dead?
kronoan chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
I'm really liking this story so far! I hope you continue it!
Darkfire Kitten chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Man, this is turning out really good. The difference in perspective, between Bardock, who has just had his son stolen, and Bulma, who believes she is rescuing her close friend from an abusive man is really cool. And the lack of communication leading to the doctor's death, and probable future tragedies works.

I also really like all the little details of hidden messages and tail sign language. And the way Bardock uses his sense of smell to hunt down Goku's kidnappers is really interesting too.

I know a good review is supposed to be balanced, but I didn't see anything that bothered me enough to mention. I really hope you're still continuing this, because I'd love to see where it goes from here.

DfK out.
Batman Fanatic chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Please update soon!
trebeh chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
At least he'll get a boost in power once his bones heal due to the Saiyan zenkai ability. You should have Bardock train Goku to master his Oozaru (great ape) form.
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
Coming soon: Bulma vs Bardock?!
Lyore chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
wait...goku takes no damage from bullet and nearly everything but Bardock need only to trowing him to the ground for breaking his bones and make him unconscious?
a huge fan chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

seriously though, great fanfic
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
Bardock is quite clever, isn't he?