Reviews for After Hours
snapsandschill chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Ive read this story a while back but now I read it this would be an awesome story for a part two. Like Jack and Sam where taped the whole time and got caught. That would be awesome
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
great story
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow! HOT! Really loved this story! Please, please keep up the great JS stories!
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh, littleguinea, you are becoming so good at sex scenes. Love the way your mind works. You have quite the imagination. You've had them enjoying each other in Jack's memory, in the shower, now in the office on the desk. I think it's time for them to try out the back seat of Jack's car. I find my temperature rising when I read each new story. Good job!
emmaloufudge chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very good! Definitely makes my glasses steam up!

You're very good at presenting their feelings/frustrations, i.e., Sam's frustration from their anticipated evening together to a long wait in line.

I must say, one of my first thoughts was "they're going to do it in the FBI office?" - if any location was going to have security (cameras) it would be there.

It really leaves you wondering if the security guard knew what they had done!

And it makes me wonder where will be J/S's next location?
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Favorite Line: Jack took hold of the tie and used it to pull Sam towards him.

Hot Hot Line!
meb6266 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great story! We should all be so lucky to work late like that!
ewriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aww, cute and funny!
jjbird chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
There we go, a nice bit of smut is good for the soul -and other things of course. You got there in the end and I'm really pleased for you as you've done yet another excellent job!