Reviews for Penda Gota
Sofistinha chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
WOW!
WOW ! OH MY GOD! Hahaha
I'm pretty sure my face is looking like a tomato right now...
Such a great work...Well done.
Very hot and bothered indeed.

But reading this at work wasn't a very good idea Hahahaha So many awkward glances towards me because I was making funny faces all along.

I was feeling their thick sexual tension myself. OH MY! You're so skilled!
Thank you for sharing your work!
Onkwehonweneha chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
That's too bad it's the end I gotta say in the midst of combat Chris and Sheva are funny for picking that time to have a session of bouncy bouncy lol

I gotta say one thing about the sex itself or rather ask. I've given women orgasms before and I could feel it myself but is that REALLY how it feels to you all? In your stomach? That's intense.
Onkwehonweneha chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I'm uncertain of one thing is this a sequel to 5? You should know this is inspiring me for a lemon down the line
Onkwehonweneha chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
that was hot
Sasusakui chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Aww this was so cute and great :) and this is coming from a Shesker fan xD seriously, you guys did great
wolfspiritqueen chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Loved it! Cute ending!
wolfspiritqueen chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
You guys write well together. I love how you guys write your stories with detail. I really love your stories.
FalconRukichi chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
nice story!
Onkwehonweneha chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
He should put all his effort into it! After all its only a myth that men are stronger than women! He should be sparring with her like he would a man!

But other than that, it looks like they're checking each other out during the sparring time. Tsk tsk. Naughty!

And I had to laugh at Chris "Stripping" w/e on the heat, boi you know you're just showing off! lol. I'd rather be hot any day of the weak than be cold ;( Not for me.

And that thing she does wrapping her legs around him, I've always known that if you just body slam her, you would be able to break out of it but you gotta be fast to do that.

Looks like Sheva is winning so far. As for the title of the story, nice touch, it took me a minute to find out what that meant.

I was told about this story by a friend, one of the better Creva stories on here I've heard :)

The title is fitting for this chapter I gotta say, and I can kinda see how it would be hot sparring with Sheva like that. i look forward to read more and I will check out chapter two later on today if I have time.

This has me intersted nice work ;)
A Spirit 420 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I reviewed chapter 5 before saying what I want to say..This was great! Their sparring scenes were cute and I like how you had Swahili in this story, I speak it pretty fluently.

Anyway during the lemon, it was just hot, and I liked that he kissed her belly, exactly what I would do lol

& it was good that me made up the second time cuz a guy should finish last.

Your writing was very descriptive the sex scenes, the speech patters, all of it.

I enjoyed this :)

Its too bad that was the end but u ended it well.
A Spirit 420 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This was an awesome lemon one of the best I ever read! That was soooo hot! I love Creva and even though Sheva is a relatively new RE character I am liking her a lot. Its just...a black woman with a British accent...its a sexy rareness.

Anyway I think even though Chris & Jill have spark so do he and his new partner. I love how detailed the sex scenes was and the way you described her emotions and all.

Keep it up!
shankbby chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
This was a really cute fanfic. The ending for this was really cute, and the song "Stand By Me" by Ben E King came on and it was like the perfect ending to a movie. :] Very good!
Fluffy the Spy chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
OMG! I loved it! Never did I think the the two of them together would make such a great couple and fanfic. It was just so beatiful, classy, loving. Makes me like this pairing over Chris and Jill. You did a very good job.

I swear I have never read about a more frisky pair. They're just all over each other. It's crazy. lol Makes me jealous. But if Chris is gonna be with Sheva makes me wonder if Jill will be with Carlos. At least she won't be alone.

Anyway, this was great.
jackpot7374 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
WOW that was intense. I'm a little short of breath myself.
BlackWingsRainbowTips chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Woohoo!

I loved this whole story so much. I really like the pairing too, mostly because I've never really like Jill

~Jayy