Reviews for Love Story
lovehim1024 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
HanaRuki: Rukia takes Hanataro out on a date to lunch as an apology for almost killing him when(spoiler alert!) Zommari Leroux had control over her. they end up accidentally kissing and Hanataro confesses his love to she accept? that's for you to decide since you might be writing it! this was my idea and if you decide to use it,please give me some credit for the idea. it would be most appreciated!
Seynee chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Fascinating, and I love that you manage to put HitsuMatsu in it (just because I'm biased like that). I don't usually read IchiHime, but this is quite bearable. Bonus points for using Taylor Swift's song
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw its sweet honey
WinterVines chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Gah, the dredded fangirls. And Ichigo is pretty much screwed if he messes up. I like the little bit with HitsuMatsu. It made me laugh. And it must be destiny that I read your fic at this precise moment because as soon as I hit the review button, Love Story came on. And it's the specific version too, as I have both XD. Kinda wierd.

I knew if I waited that someone else was going to do this song. I've had an idea for Shu/Nao and this song for a long time, I just don't have time or motivation to do it. As it's a different pairing though (and an alternate universe on top of that) I figure that I'm probably okay. Sometimes I'm not much for IchiHime, but this is okay. I really don't hate any pairings and I'm pretty open to everything.

Song fics are good if done correctly. I see you have more fic than song, so it's perfect. Until next time.

Oh, and does that mean 'what will be, will be?' I'm not too up to date on my Spanish lately, but that's what it looks like. -KG
Babiip chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I loved the Unohana part... So gentle yet deadly!