Reviews for The Blue Blur of Termina
Jairus1023 chapter 10 . 8/25
How come i only see 10 chapters and some people are commenting on chapter 15? Is there something I'm missing?
Enigma2Me chapter 1 . 5/18
I know Komodin on a different website, and I'm sad to say that as of March 2016, Komodin has passed away. I can only offer my condolences to his family, although I don't know if they can read it from here, or if they even know about his account.
ChangelingRin chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
So… is this a Dead Fic, then? That's kinda disappointing… I was looking forward to finding what happened next.

Here's hoping anyways!
kareemcodling519 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Sorry dude u mess up sonic personality ow well find other story.
kareemcodling519 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Can u do me a favor and make a super sonic appearance or dark I mean like sonic is great fighter a KING AND A KNIGHT 7 transformation FLEETWAY SUPER HYPER DARK DARKSPINE WEREHOG RECENTLY EXCALIBUR sonic should also be fighting moving like sonic ova pls I mean classic sonic had black eyes SONIC SHOULD AT LEASY SHOW OFF AND ARE U OK CANCER BRO U SCARED ME CANCER dude what did u take?
kareemcodling519 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jairus1023 chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
I'm still confused: Most people get up to 15 chapters, although there are originally 10. How is this possible?
SteamRail74 chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Truth be told, I've been following this fic in silence for a while now (and by silence I mean not officially posting a review or following until recently), and might I say you have quite an amazing story here. So far you managed to turn the feud-to-brawl hostile relationship between Sonic and Tatl in the beginning to a point where they're both beginning to understand each other and become friends; and it's still in the very first three-day-phase of the adventure at that! I, am impressed, so hats off to you for a very well done fic thus far. I also am impressed with how you created the relationships between Tatl and the residents of Clock Town as well. In the game Tatl had really no purpose beside being your companion, like Navi in OOT (serving no purpose outside of just being there to point things out). You on the other hand have given her a place in Clock Town so well that she can talk with the other residents like she sees them everyday (which I assume is the case). I hope you will be able to update the story soon, as I'm eager to see just what Sonic and Tatl have in store by seeing Lady Vee and what will happen afterwords.

Once again, amazing story thus far, and I look forward to future updates.

Steam
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
could you please update? I am still eager to see how this story ends. This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
Wtcoolgirl chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Lol, that password was in my game XD
CosmicCometInOrbit chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
First, the story is awesome. I mean, seriously, Sonic plus Majora's Mask equals EPIC! But really, you need to update.
Z-man chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Komodin, when will you update this story? I think this story has a lot of potential. Good luck on future chapters. I wonder how Sonic will react to each dungeon.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I do hope you update this soon. There haven't been a lot of updates on very good stories. This is one of them. Komodin, Please update soon. I wonder what sonic would be like as either a goron, or a zora, or even the Fierce Deity?
Bowser Jr's Descendant chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This is a good story. I am looking forward to what will happen if he rats himself out to Lady Venus though...