Reviews for The Blue Blur of Termina
SteamRail74 chapter 10 . 1/20
Truth be told, I've been following this fic in silence for a while now (and by silence I mean not officially posting a review or following until recently), and might I say you have quite an amazing story here. So far you managed to turn the feud-to-brawl hostile relationship between Sonic and Tatl in the beginning to a point where they're both beginning to understand each other and become friends; and it's still in the very first three-day-phase of the adventure at that! I, am impressed, so hats off to you for a very well done fic thus far. I also am impressed with how you created the relationships between Tatl and the residents of Clock Town as well. In the game Tatl had really no purpose beside being your companion, like Navi in OOT (serving no purpose outside of just being there to point things out). You on the other hand have given her a place in Clock Town so well that she can talk with the other residents like she sees them everyday (which I assume is the case). I hope you will be able to update the story soon, as I'm eager to see just what Sonic and Tatl have in store by seeing Lady Vee and what will happen afterwords.

Once again, amazing story thus far, and I look forward to future updates.

Steam
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
could you please update? I am still eager to see how this story ends. This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
Wtcoolgirl chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Lol, that password was in my game XD
DaMan561 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
First, the story is awesome. I mean, seriously, Sonic plus Majora's Mask equals EPIC! But really, you need to update.
Z-man chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Komodin, when will you update this story? I think this story has a lot of potential. Good luck on future chapters. I wonder how Sonic will react to each dungeon.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I do hope you update this soon. There haven't been a lot of updates on very good stories. This is one of them. Komodin, Please update soon. I wonder what sonic would be like as either a goron, or a zora, or even the Fierce Deity?
Bowser Jr's Descendant chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This is a good story. I am looking forward to what will happen if he rats himself out to Lady Venus though...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
I am eager to see the next chapter. There seems to be a shortage of new chapters lately. Good luck on the next one.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
I hope in the future, he will be able to prevent himself from killing that thief. As for the guard...Just say that all sonic saw was the majora's mask when people question him.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
THANK YOU! Welcome back Komodin. I thought that this would be another good sonic crossover dead. LIke with Joester and his naruto and sonic crossover. I am glad you are back. I do hope you sort through your obligations. Good luck and keep on trudging forward.
Red Emerald Productions chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
So, good chapter as usual. It's to take a break from the doom and gloom.

Fushsia saying Sonic is her type...? Sonic 06 flashbacks! My brains burns!

Anyways, this chapter got me thinking about the Zora... Sonic will most likely turn into one... but water... but he can swim... but water...

LOGIC LOOP!

Ah well, can't wait for the !
Super Shadowsonic chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Well I see that this is still alive and well which is good to see. I'm really get so anxious for Sonic to return to normal. It's the same way I felt when I played the game too. And that tease of some of Sonic's skills...as man once Sonic's powers are back I don't think the Skull Kid can stop him...but who knows but you. That's enough fanboying for me today just keep up the good work.
TatlTails chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
I find it interesting that you've JUST gotten to the Second Day, yet everything you've written is so... Well, interesting.
Norkix chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMO (WTF DOES THAT EVEN STAND FOR) YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

Geez dude, don't DO that! Even I wasn't gone for THAT long... Oh, speaking of, I think you've missed a couple chapters of Majora's Revenge (if you still care...).

But anyway, review.

First off, that was freaking awesome. I am confused as to why you described the Fierce Deity as 'feminine' though... And was that flaming being Sonic was in the dream Majora? Or a spirit that Majora put in the moon? Hmm... Anyway...

Your writing style is really great, dude. I mean, a couple run-on sentences here, a couple sentences that have double-phrasings there, but no typoes anywhere. So thumbs up to you, dude! You have a great way of describing places and areas, but I think you could work on your character descriptions a little. Not to say that they're bad, but my beta for OoT says you should try to give a smal glimpse into the character's personality with their description. Nothing major, just something like, "kind blue eyes and a caring smile." That way, it feels a little more organic than just their clothes and hair color.

Well, there's my two cents! _ Great job with this chapter, and hurry up with the next!

Until next time.