Reviews for The Blue Blur of Termina
Twilight Pines chapter 7 . 3/17
Lol, that password was in my game XD
DaMan561 chapter 10 . 3/14
First, the story is awesome. I mean, seriously, Sonic plus Majora's Mask equals EPIC! But really, you need to update.
Z-man chapter 10 . 2/17
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Komodin, when will you update this story? I think this story has a lot of potential. Good luck on future chapters. I wonder how Sonic will react to each dungeon.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I do hope you update this soon. There haven't been a lot of updates on very good stories. This is one of them. Komodin, Please update soon. I wonder what sonic would be like as either a goron, or a zora, or even the Fierce Deity?
Bowser Jr's Descendant chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This is a good story. I am looking forward to what will happen if he rats himself out to Lady Venus though...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
I am eager to see the next chapter. There seems to be a shortage of new chapters lately. Good luck on the next one.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
I hope in the future, he will be able to prevent himself from killing that thief. As for the guard...Just say that all sonic saw was the majora's mask when people question him.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
THANK YOU! Welcome back Komodin. I thought that this would be another good sonic crossover dead. LIke with Joester and his naruto and sonic crossover. I am glad you are back. I do hope you sort through your obligations. Good luck and keep on trudging forward.
Red Emerald Productions chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
So, good chapter as usual. It's to take a break from the doom and gloom.

Fushsia saying Sonic is her type...? Sonic 06 flashbacks! My brains burns!

Anyways, this chapter got me thinking about the Zora... Sonic will most likely turn into one... but water... but he can swim... but water...

LOGIC LOOP!

Ah well, can't wait for the !
Super Shadowsonic chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Well I see that this is still alive and well which is good to see. I'm really get so anxious for Sonic to return to normal. It's the same way I felt when I played the game too. And that tease of some of Sonic's skills...as man once Sonic's powers are back I don't think the Skull Kid can stop him...but who knows but you. That's enough fanboying for me today just keep up the good work.
TatlTails chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
I find it interesting that you've JUST gotten to the Second Day, yet everything you've written is so... Well, interesting.
Norkix chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMO (WTF DOES THAT EVEN STAND FOR) YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

Geez dude, don't DO that! Even I wasn't gone for THAT long... Oh, speaking of, I think you've missed a couple chapters of Majora's Revenge (if you still care...).

But anyway, review.

First off, that was freaking awesome. I am confused as to why you described the Fierce Deity as 'feminine' though... And was that flaming being Sonic was in the dream Majora? Or a spirit that Majora put in the moon? Hmm... Anyway...

Your writing style is really great, dude. I mean, a couple run-on sentences here, a couple sentences that have double-phrasings there, but no typoes anywhere. So thumbs up to you, dude! You have a great way of describing places and areas, but I think you could work on your character descriptions a little. Not to say that they're bad, but my beta for OoT says you should try to give a smal glimpse into the character's personality with their description. Nothing major, just something like, "kind blue eyes and a caring smile." That way, it feels a little more organic than just their clothes and hair color.

Well, there's my two cents! _ Great job with this chapter, and hurry up with the next!

Until next time.

-Norkix-
Red Emerald Productions chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Well, I must say, this was worth the wait. It's kinda odd though, a Goron named Sonic.
Although, now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense... they roll... he rolls... LOGIC!

Gotta love how crazy the plot of Sonic Adventure 2 sounds...

The Demon thing is throwing me for a loop.. what is that about? (It's been forever since I last played Majora's Mask...)

And Sonic has his items back! ... but how much help are they in his Deku form...?
TatlTails chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Well holy crudmonkeys, Sonic sure has it harder than Link in this place, don't he? I mean, yeesh man!