Reviews for Destiny Awaits
The Original Miss Darling chapter 25 . 9/20
It's been like forever since you update this and all your other stories. please update and let us know what happens.
jsmith84 chapter 25 . 8/25
I so wished you could finish this. Absolutely loved it. Love Bella and Jasper.
flanduslover1 chapter 25 . 8/4
I absolutely love this!
sc4536 chapter 1 . 7/10
I absolutely love this, I love the new relationship between RoseBella, and would love to see where you were going with this!
I wish you'd write a story about George! I think they'd be able to tell if he was a Vampire, right?
You put it perfectly: "The [Alcohol] seemed to have dulled the part of me that worried about right and wrong." That's why people do things under the influence that they wouldn't stone-cold sober; that's why people, especially in a "party" setting really need to be aware of, not only their OWN alcohol consumption, but that of those around them as well. I'm sure you didn't mean that little tidbit to be construed as a life lesson/moral of the story type of thing, but as a Mom, and as someone who works at a Mid-major university, I know that partying is a way of life for some in this age-group. a little head's up never hurts.
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 5/26
jasper is terrible at spanish after spending eighty years with maria? great chapter by the way. i love all the little moments between these two.
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 5/25
edward is being a total dick to poor jasper. would he be acting this way if rose had run from emmett and bella was consoling him instead?
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 5/25
i think it's very sweet that jasper has latched onto bella like a favorite blankie. but then again, don't vampires only purr for their mates?
beautifulmystery18 chapter 25 . 4/9
please continue this lovvvvve it
Sandra46 chapter 25 . 3/25
Hi
I’m devastated, when started reading your story I didn’t realise it wasn’t complete and also how long ago it’s been since you last updated.

I’ve really enjoyed this story. Such a shame x
becksie chapter 25 . 2/20
this was wonderful. felt like reading a relationship between siblings. congrats! looks forward to more updates
Thatbrokengirl1999 chapter 25 . 2/12
I loved it. Emmet Bella bonding is always hilarious
USNeshama chapter 25 . 2/11
Wow, this was a fantastic story. I know given the amount of time that has passed there is probably very little chance of you updating this again but it would be wonderful if you did. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 25 . 12/12/2017