Reviews for Destiny Awaits
Jasperforlife chapter 1 . 3/21
This is amazing. I love the way you portrayed Jasper..
Update soon!
curlingwizard24 chapter 6 . 12/13/2019
Oh my goodness! Please update! I really really like this story so far
Altsewerynek chapter 25 . 11/27/2019
Thank you for writing this story but please tell me you plan on finishing it at some point! I love it and want more!
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 25 . 11/11/2019
Thanks so much for taking the time and energy to write this story! I really loved your characterisations of the Cullens and Bella and the fact that you paid attention to Bella’s relationship with every Cullen, not just Jasper.

It’s been years since you’ve updated so I wouldn’t be surprised if this story has been abandoned, but on the off chance you decide to update ever again, know that I’ll eagerly read the next chapter!

Thanks again for writing such an awesome story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2019
Please update! This story is amazing.
brinnagriffin5258 chapter 25 . 8/22/2019
i cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 25 . 5/27/2019
Its great
WhiskeyLily chapter 25 . 5/8/2019
Great story. Hope you can update soon.
Cakes1998 chapter 25 . 4/2/2019
I love it! And the emmet/Bella chapter was fun and Bella cute. This story will continue right? I fear I might die of it does not and I'm not a vampire
momma2fan chapter 25 . 3/25/2019
Um...I LOVE this story! Will it ever be finished? It's been 10 years so I am doubting it...:(
TheMashMonster chapter 24 . 1/12/2019
It's such a shame that this was never finished however I just have to say that there has never been a story that has made me laugh so hard that I had to stop reading for a solid several minutes in order to wait for the tears to stop streaming down my face! I love the Emmett/Bella bonding time and I wish there was more for me to enjoy! Thank you, though, for this incredible piece of work!
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 5 . 12/13/2018
This has an interesting start. I'm anxious to continue.
Shellbean chapter 25 . 12/4/2018
Hello Midnight Seductress,
I really hope you plan on continuing this story. I saw that last update was done in 2009. I am loving this story. Shellbean:)
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
if edward could get used to her, why can't jasper? after all, he's been around humans for years going to high school.
NUCGIRL72 chapter 25 . 11/1/2018