Reviews for Monday Morning
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
So I'm trusting you that there's a plot, but I wanted to tell you that you do bender so well! I can actually hear him saying this stuff! All the sarcasm and "Wow, Claire" stuff... Very impressed! Sounds just like in the movie!
Can'tLiveInAFairyTaleRomance chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
keep going
infinite grey chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I've recently just bought The Breakfast Club, and I'm pretty new to the fandom. I know you from The Outsiders fandom, but yeah.

This is a really good story so far. The dialogue flows nicely with the description, and Claire's thoughts are interesting. I like Bender, too. He's easy enough to characterize, and you've done a brilliant job with it. Hope you decide to continue!
deaddd account chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Dude, I hadn't even realized you'd written something for the Breakfast Club! And well, if I had read this before, my memory sucks majorly.

I really, really enjoyed this fic. Great job with the characterization-especially Bender. He was without a doubt my favorite character from the movie, and I laughed at him with the same enthusiasm I do when I watch the movie.

This line was great: “Wow, Claire, you know you know me so fucking well! Nine hours and then you just get me! Queenie’s perfect and psychic,” He said, almost yelling, his voice seeping with false enthusiasm. -Perfect. Just fucking perfect, and so him.

Just one quick little thing in there. I think you've resolved this issue now, but he and she are not capitalized in dialog tags. I'm sure you know, and it's nothing major. Your grammar and punctuation appears pretty flawless otherwise.

I really hope decide to continue this story because I really do like it and want an update. Like now! lol
iheartjohnbender chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Please write more or I will be very sad :( Lol
eternalwhimsy chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
I really like the story so far, keep up the good writing.
Mandina107 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hey dude! super amazing! i love how bender was so infuriating! and u did a great job of 3rd person!

ILY!

Mandina!
sam chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
fantastic please please please update
Darkness49 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
It was pretty good, I was quite entertained...

I just got one problem with it; have you been to/seen/heard of Chicago in March? It is FROZEN...there's a reason they all came to detention wearing layers...a Chicago wind any-time between mid-September to late-April-early-May WILL blow. through. you.

Searching for roughly...5 minutes, the temperature of Chicago, IL on the date of March 26th, 1984 was around 15-38 degrees Fahrenheit.
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Aweessoomee! :D grate job! i really really like it, please update soon!

yeah, i know, way to leave a good review, Lissa!

- -;

Keep Writing,

*~Lissa~*
astrakane chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
really enjoyed it ! please write some more i can totally picture them doing this
eLINOR chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
it'S FUN TO READ 2
Elinor chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Well written and real character study, keep going. REally like it.
NewsBys chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I think you characterization is good. They are a cute couple, going through the tentative first stages of getting to know each other. I can see them acting this way. Dialogue is flowing nicely. I'm interested to see what you do with them. I wonder what Bender will do now, his first three suggestions were a bust. Maybe give us a peak into Benders mind. What's he thinking now. Is he wondering what in the world to do with a girl who is not interested in sex or getting high?
Marteczka chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
it's getting even better :)