Reviews for Compromising
TwinkieMonster chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Oh my god I love your zombie idea! XD Please write it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
The best moment was: "Austria could only reach one conclusion. Italy and Germany were in there for the sole purpose of messing up his carefully placed linens. What other possible business could they have inside his closet?"

The second best moment was: "You never say my name. Always Austria or France…"

Oh Austria, have Hungary and Prussia rubbed off on you? That was pure evil. I absolutely loved it!
Lady of Phantomhive chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Haha I was reading this and I laughed so hard I started coughing. Poor Austria, I totally pity him! He must deal with that stuff ALL the time! I actually would like to see idea B written I to a story-I can picture Ludwig & Austria Vs Zombies in my head right now...
Anyway, cute little story, I loved it 3
RusNydia chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
It's always the pasta or the linens isn't it? I feel for Germany, I couldn't imagine even pretending to spend a whole day in an enclosed space with a hyperactive anyone much less a anime character from a show that some countries find offensive. Um... great job and adios?
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is funny! Good job!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was funny XD That was a pretty good punishment and threat there is only one thing that is odd...Italy says 'France' or 'Austria' when him and GERMANY are having sex? That is so weird but funny XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
The fic was Author's Note at the end killed me.
Theghost chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
The authors note...was made of exploding win! Not only would I watch that movie but it would be my /favorite/ movie! The story was quite funny as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
yes. just yes.
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
i like your ideas if the moaning was zombies and i would also see that if it was a movie i was laughing so hard reading this great job
emmie333 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
The author's note just made my day...I liked the story too! By any chance do you serve pasta her- No.
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
-laughing so hard- I love the ending lines. Italy and his pasta thanks for posting!
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Win, just utter win and I would TOTALLY want to see Germany fight in the zombie war lol! that would be soooooo hott
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Poor, poor…all of them, actually. XD I can actually see Austria with a mobile piano and a horde of zombies/Italians. After all, if he can show up on an island out in the middle of nowhere to play background music for the Axis, he can trundle around the countryside with a horde of zombie Italians. "Pastaaa …Pastaaa …Pastaaa"
Lynnliz13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
the story was awesome but i think the author's note was my favorite part. DO IT! that would be a SICK au/crackfic, and i would SO read it.