Reviews for Medium
Sprig chapter 8 . 4/18
this is a really cute story. i wonder what Orochimaru wants with Naruto.
Quinn1989 chapter 3 . 1/28
Nice story.
I find it cute how Naruto reacts.
But I am in the opinion that Sasuke is an "nice ass".
Because he clearly has no intention of
a) acknowledging that Naruto saved his life
b) respect Narutos dignity
...
keltieful chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
This is such a great story. I am totally engrossed and can't wait to find out what happens next.

You've done a wonderful job writing Naruto. He's so sweet and caring and stubborn and hot headed. A great match to cannon Naruto. His interactions with those around him are flawlessly written. His reactions to Sasuke are priceless.
Sasuke is an interesting one. I think they both need to change their thinking around a bit. As Kakashi pointed out - it's not Sasuke who 'owns' Naruto but Naruto who 'owns' Sasuke. Maybe being a little less intense would help out the poor boy.

I really want to see where / when Sasuke totally unlocks his Sharingan. Does the Mangekyo exist in this world? Sasuke's EM is so pretty...
In fact, I just want to know more about all the Uchiha's and their powers.

Even with small errors, the plot line is riveting and the story itself well written. Now I'm just waiting for more.
:D
Manillalu chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Riveting, absolutely riveting. But naruto! Just accept sasuke's advanced and make out peacefully!
Rikado chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Can't wait to read more! Sasuke's totally a late bloomer. I hope this means he'll be pretty strong when it comes to protecting Naruto. I love their connection. :D
dragonbetty chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Thanks for the good read. Please continue. I would like to see what happens between Naruto and Sasuke.
Lilia0 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Rainshi chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Ooooooh I love this story. Please contiune I would love to know what happens next.
Moonpuzzle chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
That was hot I will write more review after I cool my head...damn. More impotantly, I love the portrayal of the binding. Somehow a submissive bondage or marking makes any supernatural yaoi story just that much more enticing.

Thanks for this story so far
kate-sama chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
OMG. Thank God that you have updated! I really like the uniqueness of this story, very different from the normal ones that I have been reading. Please for everyone's sake do not ever ever abandon this story! Please update asap. I cannot wait for the next chapter. It is becoming sooo exciting!
Marianne chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Love it! Update soon please! Amazing story line and well written and well thought out.
Fluffy-luvr chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Alright an update!

Wahoo, I missed you _ -hug- nice I don't think I would remember the plot line after the wait, but hey, I can't even tell you took the break.

Welcome back, to this story anyways looking forward to more!
Yana5 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Naruto dont enter them. Loved it. Thank you
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
great chapter :)
Raven Halley chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Wow this is getting good.