Reviews for Friends
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Loved it. The first part was great and I loved Caitlyn swearing at Mitchie. The girl is somehow always made subject to affairs with Shane. Part of me was kind of hoping for a happy Shaitlyn but I guess the plot of this, it just wouldn't work.

His anger rose quickly without warning, and he almost turned to leave. Almost.

But then violent flashes blinked in front of him - Caitlyn softly murmuring his name repeatedly, voice rising in volume, short painted black fingernails digging into the his back leaving crescent marks as she went, and finally Shane groaning with pleasure into her shoulder.

His palms pounded greatly on the wooden door. "Cait, please," he pleaded.

This part was written so so well, I can't even begin to describe how much I loved it.

Really great job.

WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Totally and utterly loved it. Firstly: Because it's a Shaitlyn! And according to me, they rock the CR universe. Secondly: It's very well written. Thirdly: What a wonderful, wonderful amount of UST. And I love how they're repentant, but they just *want* each other so much that it goes beyond their moral ethics (or whatever) And I loved your decriptions and firm hold on emotions. More Shaitlyn please!
charmed4eva112 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great job! I enjoyed it a lot! And don't worry, waltz on in! Newbies are always welcome! You did a great job for your first story! I loved it!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I'm super glad you've decided to write for this fandom because this was amazing. I love it! :)