Reviews for His Little Angel

Why'd you abandon it? T_T
iheartwinky chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
aw... I'm gonna cry. T_T
MyInuYasha21 chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
omg this is so great! please please please update son!
Syaoran019 chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
great job tora and if u need help again let me kno and send me my other story again it didn't work please _
No One Super Important chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I cried my heart out after reading this... That's a complement by the way.
gatchfan chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Sad but good story. Please update again soon. Wendy
alexandra chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
write now im crying this is a realy sad story ... why did you make it that kagome dies ots just so... im sorry crying my eyes out
Syaoran019 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Hey tora

it felt like a trip down memory lane I can't even think about how hard it was for you to write this. I still can't believe it's been that long since you know -. Anyway great job as always tora and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
KiraraKitty08 chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Hi...I just wanted to say that this was a great story. I know what its like to loose your mom. I lost mine 2 years ago. Around Christmas. She had became sick when I was a year old. Congested heart failure and brain damage. She had a stroke. We ended up putting her in a nursing home. She died the day we went to see her. She was alive when we left but died that night. Please continue this story. Its really great. I couldnt help but shed tears.
Syaoran019 chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
great job tora_ I like the way inuyasha acted to what miroku said it was very funny and I'm sure with sango as his mom he will be nothing like his father hopefully_ can't wait to read what happens next -
Syaoran019 chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
great job as always tora I thought you would put a father daughter moment in soon I liked the part when he was already thinking of what he is going to do about boyfriends _
Syaoran019 chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
hey tora great update as always _ so now the real fight starts and I like how you make them all one huge family its very you _
Syaoran019 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
great job as always Tora I can't wait to read what ahppens next - update soon alright -
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Kawaii! I loves it!
Syaoran019 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Great job Tora it's funny how you made Inuyasha curse surfing - I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon -