Reviews for Mamma Mia! After the Wedding!
Best fan fiction ever!
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 53 . 5/4
God, I literally ended up skimming the two previous chapters just to get to this one lol. Good that Dan's out of the picture. He's a perfect example of a bastard isn't he?
Sydney chapter 1 . 2/2
Awesome story!
anna chapter 18 . 1/2
Hi! (Sorry for my english. I am a german)
I am Reading your story now... i know you wrote it for years, but I hope you read this. First: I love Mamma Mia so much. I had looking the film a hundret times. And Second: Gosh! These story is perfect. I love it! I read chapter 17 and I cant stop. At the beginnend from this story I was a little bit insecure, because there are „just“ 60 chapters, but after 10 chapters, I could see your chapters are very long (and I love it!)
The honeymoon-love-scenes are perfect! I am not as good in english, but I can understand nearly every single word and the context. When I habe problems: google translator helps me.
To the last chapters: It’s so fucking cute when you wrote about Donna and the boys. I love it! And when they talk about Donnas and Sams sex live.. it’s so funny! And when they Show Lorraine, they didnt need her.. this was so sweet! I love it so much! Thanks a lot for your fanfiction!
Kisses Anna
Guest chapter 60 . 12/26/2017
Please Please write a sequel! This was amazing, and I read the whole thing in less than a day. Your weiting was fantastic.
Dynamoheart chapter 60 . 7/12/2015
I love this fanfic. I've read so many and felt that they don't capture the personality of Donna & Sam but your fanfic captures them perfectly.
SylHr chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
My god :'( it's so beautiful. Can't stop crying! "Finally Together Forever" 3
SylHr chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
OMG! Im in love with your fanfics :') Peryl forever! Thanks for sharing this, it is GORGEOUS
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
KEEP GOING! My god finally someone has written a good Donna-Sam fanfic it's great I can't get enough!
bob kindiling chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
sophie has a nipple slip when she is wearing a towl andgetting ready 4 the wedding
Culkin chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
So far, so good. Brilliant story, I love your style of writing and the way you portray the characters, Rosie and Tanya are spot on! much love xoxoxo
AnnevdGevel chapter 60 . 5/8/2013
Hey ,I didn't read the whole story ,but I like your writing style realy much. I don't know if you still write/post here ,but I wanted to ask you : Could you write a Sky/Sophie love story? I really like the two of them together ,but I can't find a story about them anywhere...

X Anne
SodaSugar chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh, my god!this is the best story!I LOVE it so much!Do you like Meryl Streep too?Coule you please write more?Like a Peryl story?haha...
your biggest fan chapter 60 . 4/17/2011
omg this story was amazing im only after reading it for the 1st time!lots of drama lots of making up between donna and sam poor sophie felt so sorry for her sky is a lil prick for leaving her to bring emma up on her own. Loved de part about de dynamos taking donna out for a night out in the town and dat guy tryin to make a move on her (not a gud 1 lol) best story ever hope deres a sequel so we can see the new carmichael joining the family soon! Keep up the good work!
Merylstreep13 chapter 17 . 10/1/2010