Reviews for Mamma Mia! After the Wedding!
99robin chapter 59 . 9/10
what about sophie and sky what happens and did donna ever talk tohim about his intensions . wishing sophie and sky would have ened up together after all that in the story and how would samfeel about sophie and sky just don't feel the story is finished yet tomany things left unanswered
99robin chapter 60 . 8/31
nice story just wish knew what happened between sophie and sky and that just does not seemlike the story is done yet I know ya wrote it in 2009 year but it to me does not feel totally one yet but good story
I'm sure you probably wrote this a long time ago when Mamma Mia was first hot but I am just now seeing and reading all this for the first time in 2018. I must say it was some of the best fanfiction I have ever read.

I have also just seen the sequel Here We Go Again 2018. I must say I was very disappointed in the sequel in fact I do believe that you're fanfiction was written way better then the sequel.

That being said the only critique I would have had over your fanfiction was that it was a bit hard to believe that Sky would leave Sophie because he was so devoted to her in the first movie and then some even in the sequel. The other thing I had a difficult time with was everybody having these babies. I truly believe that the writers made mistakes in stating that the characters were in their forties because they were more believable in their 50s based on the actor's true ages in the original movie.

Also I think they were Mis aged in the sequel stating that things were five years later when clearly they were 10 years later 2008- 2018. However that's neither here nor there with regard to your writing which is very good.

As I said, i thoroughly enjoyed it and kind of I'm sad that I have finished all 60 chapters is I found it way more enjoyable. Since the sequel never does resolve how Donna dies I'm not sure where you could go further with the fanfiction. I wouldn't want you to change their happiness in marriage. However since they never answer any questions post-marriage up until her death, perhaps that something that you could do as well in a further series of fanfiction; just a thought.

I do feel that you should keep it going though as it was very much enjoyed; thank you again for all of your hard work and dedication, and keeping us riveted!
Best fan fiction ever!
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 53 . 5/4
God, I literally ended up skimming the two previous chapters just to get to this one lol. Good that Dan's out of the picture. He's a perfect example of a bastard isn't he?
Sydney chapter 1 . 2/2
Awesome story!
anna chapter 18 . 1/2
Hi! (Sorry for my english. I am a german)
I am Reading your story now... i know you wrote it for years, but I hope you read this. First: I love Mamma Mia so much. I had looking the film a hundret times. And Second: Gosh! These story is perfect. I love it! I read chapter 17 and I cant stop. At the beginnend from this story I was a little bit insecure, because there are „just“ 60 chapters, but after 10 chapters, I could see your chapters are very long (and I love it!)
The honeymoon-love-scenes are perfect! I am not as good in english, but I can understand nearly every single word and the context. When I habe problems: google translator helps me.
To the last chapters: It’s so fucking cute when you wrote about Donna and the boys. I love it! And when they talk about Donnas and Sams sex live.. it’s so funny! And when they Show Lorraine, they didnt need her.. this was so sweet! I love it so much! Thanks a lot for your fanfiction!
Kisses Anna
Guest chapter 60 . 12/26/2017
Please Please write a sequel! This was amazing, and I read the whole thing in less than a day. Your weiting was fantastic.
Dynamoheart chapter 60 . 7/12/2015
I love this fanfic. I've read so many and felt that they don't capture the personality of Donna & Sam but your fanfic captures them perfectly.
SylHr chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
My god :'( it's so beautiful. Can't stop crying! "Finally Together Forever" 3
SylHr chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
OMG! Im in love with your fanfics :') Peryl forever! Thanks for sharing this, it is GORGEOUS
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
KEEP GOING! My god finally someone has written a good Donna-Sam fanfic it's great I can't get enough!
bob kindiling chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
sophie has a nipple slip when she is wearing a towl andgetting ready 4 the wedding
Culkin chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
So far, so good. Brilliant story, I love your style of writing and the way you portray the characters, Rosie and Tanya are spot on! much love xoxoxo
AnnevdGevel chapter 60 . 5/8/2013
Hey ,I didn't read the whole story ,but I like your writing style realy much. I don't know if you still write/post here ,but I wanted to ask you : Could you write a Sky/Sophie love story? I really like the two of them together ,but I can't find a story about them anywhere...

X Anne