Reviews for Let Me Help You
Flowersocks2137 chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
The reviews for this chapter was hilarious! If people are going to be so butt-hurt about this, perhaps they should actually check the rating for this story! If you look closely, I got to say... Really nice vocabulary usage!
peacefrog55 chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
Actually, that cleared up a lot and this was actually a great chapter. I'll just pretend that Iggy is real. I had no idea Iggy could be so deep. Iwas just wondering, are you a guy or a girl. Truthfully, I don't really care, I just kinda want to know. I'm assuming female, but either way this would just be wierd in real life. Did Iggy seriously know not to touch Max's butt. Even when I was 4, I knew mot oo touch people's butts
mickey mouse chapter 23 . 12/6/2015
This is just plain strange, but I'll keep reading to see if there's a plot to tis
book thief27 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Gross, but surprisingly realistic
book thief chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Is he still going to Brigids house? I was looking for fax, not sex or Brigid.
book thief chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
Hey, I realise that Fang seeing other women was essential and all, but did it have to be Brigid? I would almost rather it be Lissa.
Edwardloverforever7 chapter 30 . 8/11/2015
I wish you updated.
I love this stor chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
Please do more!
mcamastow chapter 30 . 2/27/2015
Well writen story what would happen if kids had to raised themselves good insight.
Untitled chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
I think you should wrap this story up.
It isn't that it's bad or anything like that. I love your storyline, the plot and development of the characters. It's a great read and I've been staying up all night for two days now just because I like the story.
But not all things last forever as I've found in a good read. And over time, I realised that if it had continued for much longer, it would have been ruined. So leave it as it is for now, wrap up the loose ends and start something new. Of course it's up to you as the author. I really enjoyed this fanfiction and thank you for that-giving me a good break from the day just to sit down and read enen something as perverse as this lol). In all seriousness I started reading this for a series of sex scenes involving Max and Fang. I've found something of much more essence and life to it, and I'd like to thank you for that too.
Now I'm probably bordering on hypocrisy here with all this rambling. But seriously, you did an amazing job of this. Hope to see more writing from you in the future.
mat chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
Just saying to all the jerks out there, yall are the ones who read it. You knew what it was about before you started if you didn't like it why did continue. Personally I like this story, you are an amazing wrighter and people are just cruel. I'm so sorry you had to go through this.
ELLI.SKY.ALEX chapter 30 . 11/21/2014
Continue. ..
ELLI.SKY.ALEX chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Alright, sexual ignorance I get. But the all alround ignorance and stupidity is just annoying.
desperatelyobvious chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
I know you haven't updated in 456ever, and I'm not even really sure if this story is still 'alive', but as whacked as this story is, I'd have to agree with you on how the flock was going to find out about puberty. Although a lot of these scenarios are an exaggeration for story's sake, I honestly can't imagine them getting everything perfectly or not accidentally doing something taboo or inappropriate. Especially since Max, Fang and Iggy are all the same age; I've always wondered how Iggy learned to control his hormones, even if he wasn't attracted to Max. Like, just anyone of the opposite gender your age would pose an awkward problem if you're developing these urges and feelings you don't understand. You put just the right amount of awkward, so I appreciate not everything about this is sexual. Also, that last chapter was like a punch in the gut. :))) I mean, now that they know better and know the meaning of sex, it changes everything. Because if they hadn't known, they could have just passed it off as curiosity, but now? /Damn./ I hope you still decide to continue or finish this by tying up loose ends, even though it's been a while. Happy writing!
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »