Reviews for Of Cake and Computer Games
billboard018 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Please keep going, this is getting good!
Thimond chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Its a shame, i was hoping for some of GLaDOS's funnier lines and their reaction to them :(
alichi chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Love this take on Portal :P

Hope you do write further chapters of this.
Nargus chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Mmm. This plot actually have potential. I actually wish to see them having to go through the 'backend' of the test chamber, or that GLaDOS actually become 'alive' and response to them. It could make for a very interesting story.
Nargus chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
ROFL. That's a neat interjection there XD
thebluninja chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I suppose after a hiatus of two years, it's too much to hope that this will finish up? Maybe even with a slightly more interactive GLaDOS/Jack snark-o-rama?
Shadow chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
I love this story. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Do another chapter please. I like this fic . I think that it would be better if the virtual reality doesn't malfunction until near the end of portal 2. That way there's way more content. You are a really good writer. Please do more portal and stargate fics.
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Wow! You are actualy writing an interesting and logical crossover for Portal 1. That is very impresive considering Portal 1 only has two charaters, not counting the turrents. I also like how they got into the game. That was really clever. I am enjoying the dialoge, espessaly Jake's suspision and Carter's cluelessness about the dangers of the game. It is funny. I can't wait for them to face test chambers 16 and 19.
Hammerchuckery chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
A bit slow and redundant for most portal players. Does make fun reading though.
Amazing Bluie chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Good chapter. By the way, I was playing Portal yesterday and I noticed something. When you pick up a radio and put it on the other side of a portal, you can't hear it. Or you can only hear it if the other side of the portal is near you, but it's still quieter. From what I gathered with some testing, sound cannot travel through the portals. I could be wrong, it could just be the radio, but it's an interesting observation. Maybe it could be of some use to you?
enderverse chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
I love that the next game will have multiplayer. nice dialog so far.
Vernon Hediger chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
This certainly is picking up rather fast, isn't it?
Claws2 chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
It is hard to overstate my satisfaction with this chapter, Author Name Here. Please continue to update the logs regarding the testing of your subjects. Refusal or failure to cooperate with this request will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your Official Permanent Fanfiction Author Reputation Record and a fleeting moment of disappointment in yourself, followed by-*static*
Ctu-Shadow chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Nice to see an update...Tho it is strange to see Sam so clueless about what they are facing :P
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »