Reviews for Gotham City Limits Arc One
SirisAnkh chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I know it's been forever since you've updated this story but I do hope you come back to it someday. It's very interesting and unique! I'm dying to know what happens next especially at the cliff hanger you left it on. Please come back and write! 3
Purple Maharani chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Liked it alot :P

You should write more soon! Although I obsessively ship Joker x Harley I’m loving the idea of Harley with Harvey! Its refreshing to see Harley with someone other than the clown.

Keep it up :D
Baruga chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome so far.
Miss Savvy chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Please consider continuing!
It's good so far, and the overall plot/idea fantastic :)
VasilisaTheAngel chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
please, please, pleeeeeeeeeease write more! This is epic so far -
The Fan of Many Things chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You need to move this to the movie catagory of Batman if you're using the Dark Knight version of Two-Face.
Bleh chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Please don't stop! This is so brilliantly written and I have never wanted to read some Twofers/Harley more then I do after each time I give this thing a gander! I am definitely in love with this story.
Call and Answer chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
This story is going AMAZING so far! You did a great job keeping Harley & Joker in character and now I can't wait to see how you write in Harvey! Please keep it going! A helpful tip on my part for writers block or lack of inspriation is to a) watcha few BTAS eps with your main characters involved or b) re-read your story cuuuz I think it's awesome enough to inspire anyone (ok now I'm just sucking up _) Update when posible!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
*winces at f word* Thanks for chapters four and five. You write quite well.
piratechicka chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
*Gasp* Please update quickly! This chapter was amazing, and gave some great insight at things to come!

Harvey and Harley are finally interacting in your story! Yay!
piratechicka chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
First off, you are NOT the worst author ever. You are one of the BEST for updating! You TOTALLY made my day by updating!

This was a great chapter, and I can't wait for their meeting!
angel19872006 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I feel sorry for Harvey
piratechicka chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Yay, an update! Loved it, it was amazing! Poor Harley... and only one month? Harvey you better work your magic, and fast!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Yay. Cool.
piratechicka chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Aww poor Harl, and poor lackies! Great job, I love this story, you really bring the characters to life! Can't wait for an update!