Reviews for Do You?
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/29
Wow, you wrote this 5 years ago... Amazing. Angsty, of course, and strongly brings in the elements of what Remus lost...
The only thing that I'm not clear on is whether the two of them actually had a relationship, or if Remus's dream/fantasy is just that.
giselle-lx chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I wasn't expecting that.

No fair.

And very nicely done.

Poor Siri.
NixDucky chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oooooooh. The drama! Niiiiiice.
xrifree chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
:( That must have been awfull... Slash or no slash, to have your best friends dead and your other best friend in prison for murdering them. All the more harder if they were lovers.

I really liked this. :)
Gigi-Black-4-Life chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
AH! Painful, beautiful, and heartwrenching.

The last two lines make my chest hurt.
lalaxfresh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow! this was great.

i never thought such a short fic would have so much quality.

great oneshot!
DragonDi chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh, gods! I am nearly speechless! I love how every one of Remus' senses recognize Sirius' 'presence': how he looks, sounds, tastes, feels, and smells...

"Sirius... smelled like freedom." Well, maybe not completely.

"Do you trust me?" Depressing and infuriating that either one of them had to ask that question of each other.

Another amazing piece! You practically ripped my heart out on this one, though!
WookieCookies chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
You've captured the pain I imagine he must have felt for those thirteen years. Short, but effective. Well done.
JesTheMess chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
AWE

SO SAD!
Headcaase chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This was so beautiful. It was hot, and heated at the beginning, then by the end it was very sad. You had some awesome vibes in there! Amazing! Great job!

xoxo,

Utah.
JapaneseLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This story was simple beautiful! It was a tad short, but had ik been longer it wouldn't have been any less awsome ;) While reading it my mood went from 'OMG'/'aw' to 'OMG'/'sadness'. I also love the way you write. You sure have a way with words. And my final words: don't let it get to your head hahaha ;)
yitaply chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wonderful well written one-shot. I love this pairing. The twist at the end was very nicely done, completely unexpected.
rosesxnxrain chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oh wow,

that was...

fantastic

the ending was totally unexpected, but brilliant.

I love how this is so short yet incredible and beautiful.

AH-mazing really
SomethingBorrowed chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow. I love the tactile quality. I can imagine what that experience feels like. Is it supposed to be a dream or a memory?
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ahh, heart break! Good job capturing that! .