Reviews for Leadership
Some of the reviewers... What OC's are you talking about? Everyone of the main characters are canon, though their ages are different. And the female Tsuchikage was an OC, but she got sacked and was merely there for plot purposes.
Yaguraisayaoigod chapter 6 . 3/16
This was so good, until the OCs ruined it ;-;
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/10
Good points on the flaws with the bell test for their very first time together

X-D for Gaara's development. You show him as a wiser, stronger, dangerous ninja...and then the pranks! All goes together so perfectly!

Nice adaptations to new canon material!

Do hope you get back to this!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 1/10
Ooooh, very canny by Roshi and Iwa! Something far better than a mere assassination attempt!

Very tense here!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 1/9
Really like all the stuff Killer B has done for Gaara and the others :-)

Really like how you are doing Gaara here
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
UPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdate
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
I don't like OC's. It always ruins the story.
Author - Jack Andrews chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Good story, I didn't like how you introduced two OCs though, and one from the Kurama clan at that, although it's nice to see an OC with a favoritism towards Genjutsu.
karaku-chan chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
umm...soon? lol. love it, love seeing the jinchuuriki interact with one another as well.
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
I mean no offence, this is very well written, but I usually don't read fanfics with OCs in them- just for next time, there's an OC option in the character reel thing. Sorry for being THAT person, but it just irks me to no end.
Hannah chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
I don't like Ami! I don't like that you added a bunch of new characters! I wanted to read something that was simaler to the real Naruto, I like the fact that Naruto and Sasuke are the best students but did you have to add Ami?
L's Cappuccino chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
Yagura is watering plants with his mouth! Chances are, there's going to be amounts of his reality altering drool in it too!

...wonder if that cute little plant is going to turn out into something like a pokemon... or a malboro lololol
L's Cappuccino chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Yagura has reality bending drool lol
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
"the first time someone ever managed to seal the Kyuubi."

Um. Excuse me?

Kushina and Mito?

And also, Yagura's supposed to be older than Naruto's generation.
thesmollbean chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
cant wait for the next chapter unless of course you don't want to or arnt updating this story any more.