Reviews for Leadership
freetobe16 chapter 6 . 1/27
Please continue!
Yaya chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
This story is awesome! I love the twist that you've put on naruto. I've always felt bad for the treatment of the jinchuuriki. Please, please update!
Person chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I love this story it is the best please update
noirekitsune chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
love the story so far!
and i cant wait for more
hopefully soon? *puppy eyes*

noirekitsune
Dontbother chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
You know,I always knew the original Naruto plot line was gonna have a major twist,but I didn't THINK you were going to ACTUALLY change the original Team 7. I mean,I actually liked Team 7,and with a different Naruto,things might have been interesting...A pity,really. I was starting to ENJOY the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Dude, you have to continue this!
Blood Shifter2 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
this story has me completely hooked. can't wait to see what happens next. hopefully this story isn't abandoned. keep up the good work. update soon please.
xxkyoumi.chanxx chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Chapter four: Dragonball Goku's training xD
rex4487 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
please make this in naruto X fu story please
dogluvva99 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Please tell us when you're gonna self-insert, so I know not to read the story and waste my time writing reviews like this.
dogluvva99 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Great story until this chapter. I don't like Ami. Just an opinion don't take offense. I love Team 7. The REAL Team 7, not whatever you created in here. Sad I have to abandon such a good story. Thank you for trying, but we can't all be winners.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Plz continue, you're killing all your fans here!
Lightningbolt chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Dude you gotta countine this plz it's been so cant just leave a big clif hanger.I understand if you are plz countine you this.
Pop chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Dude you got to finsh this just leave a cliffhanger its unfair.
Lightningbolt chapter 6 . 8/30/2013