Reviews for Leadership
dragonmonkey1212 chapter 6 . 9/21
Good story, I didn't like how you introduced two OCs though, and one from the Kurama clan at that, although it's nice to see an OC with a favoritism towards Genjutsu.
karaku-chan chapter 6 . 6/25
umm...soon? lol. love it, love seeing the jinchuuriki interact with one another as well.
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 6 . 6/2
I mean no offence, this is very well written, but I usually don't read fanfics with OCs in them- just for next time, there's an OC option in the character reel thing. Sorry for being THAT person, but it just irks me to no end.
Hannah chapter 6 . 4/8
I don't like Ami! I don't like that you added a bunch of new characters! I wanted to read something that was simaler to the real Naruto, I like the fact that Naruto and Sasuke are the best students but did you have to add Ami?
L's Cappuccino chapter 6 . 1/19
Yagura is watering plants with his mouth! Chances are, there's going to be amounts of his reality altering drool in it too!

...wonder if that cute little plant is going to turn out into something like a pokemon... or a malboro lololol
L's Cappuccino chapter 5 . 1/19
Yagura has reality bending drool lol
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
"the first time someone ever managed to seal the Kyuubi."

Um. Excuse me?

Kushina and Mito?

And also, Yagura's supposed to be older than Naruto's generation.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
cant wait for the next chapter unless of course you don't want to or arnt updating this story any more.
freetobe16 chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Please continue!
Yaya chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
This story is awesome! I love the twist that you've put on naruto. I've always felt bad for the treatment of the jinchuuriki. Please, please update!
Person chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I love this story it is the best please update
noirekitsune chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
love the story so far!
and i cant wait for more
hopefully soon? *puppy eyes*

noirekitsune
Dontbother chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
You know,I always knew the original Naruto plot line was gonna have a major twist,but I didn't THINK you were going to ACTUALLY change the original Team 7. I mean,I actually liked Team 7,and with a different Naruto,things might have been interesting...A pity,really. I was starting to ENJOY the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Dude, you have to continue this!
Blood Shifter2 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
this story has me completely hooked. can't wait to see what happens next. hopefully this story isn't abandoned. keep up the good work. update soon please.