Reviews for Playing with Eddie
gatorgrl91 chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
Awesome! Thx for the ride! :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Oh yeah...U R GOOD!
Loving it!
RobstenForever513 chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
That was one of the best stories I have ever read here! I've been reading it all day and it's 3 in the morning now. I'm gonna see what other stories you have now:) thank you for making this amazing story!
kfoll chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
They think your easy do they? Well from current behaviour I'd say they're 100% correct!
kfoll chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I think these two lowlifes deserve each other! What a nasty thing to do to Jessica. She didn't deserve any of that. She was in love with him! Why devastate her more? Did they want to break her? Make her slit her wrists? Just cruel!

These two are a bit skanky, how long have they known each other? 5 minutes. They're only 17, far too young for this kind of sleaziness. Not cool!

I hope they calm it down a bit and start realising that other people have feelings that can't be played with so casually.
kfoll chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Wow! What a nasty c**t.
Nameless001 chapter 30 . 9/5/2011
your story is amazing! i loved it...but i feel like the story is too short! i know you've finished the story a long while ago but i can't help my shelf to ask for a seguel! PLEASEEEE!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
I freaking l-o-v-e this story. The whole badass bella is so much better then the shy one!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 30 . 4/27/2011
I loved it! :DD

It was very entertaining and very sweet!

AMAZING! 3
Littlemiss53 chapter 30 . 10/26/2010
Great story! I'm glad Bella and Edward made nice with Jake!
Saturday Love chapter 30 . 10/26/2010
That was... Too cute. I'm caught between barfing and daydreaming. o.O

Love how you didn't make them prom king & queen. I hate that, tis faaaar too cliché.

But, yah. Just...

Twarh.

Thank you for that. ;3
marcie21 chapter 30 . 8/1/2010
i gotta say i came to ur story by accident but i LOVED IT, every moment of it, since the begging w a cocky E and a Biatch B way to go girl, hate tanya and hate jaames so it was the best way to go! E poor baby he couldnt say the words but we all knew he loved her, really loved loved loved it, sorry i didnt revw more often but better late than never righ hehe, so im also reading the getaway gotta say dont like carlisle very much but is nice is a dif fic ya know, not making them as nice as always, loved reading ur stories,

xoxo

Marcie
Megan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Fuck this story seems H-O-T-T! Great chapter, bitch!

Love

Megan
Miss E R chapter 30 . 4/24/2010
loved it!

E x
mcanary chapter 30 . 4/4/2010
This story was just a hoot! Gave me quite a few chuckles. Thanks so much for sharing!