Reviews for What We Are
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
The story is was great.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
LOVE IT! Very sexy, hot, steamy and I liked how they didn't actually say ”I love you” it was unspoken but so true. Fabulous.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It was a very hot lemon with an equally hot couple!
WindSeaSkyWater chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Finding a great lemon is sooooo frustrating. For every good story, there are countless terrible ones that must be sifted through first. However, I think the difficult search brings a greater sense of appreciation when you find the one you are looking for.

Your fic is definitely one that I will be reading again. I loved the little bit of plot and all the detail you managed to squeeze into such a short lemon. The characters have personality and the attraction between them is really intense. Without those attributes, it would be pointless sex…which is boring. The only thing I can suggest, is adding a little bit more about Haruka being taken care of. It seems like her turn gets skipped over or rushed through in a lot of the stories. And now I’m off to read some of your other stuff. Thanks for writing such a great story _
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
:) ;) :)
PurpleIzzy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hi! n.n

Just leting you know how much i enjoyed this little story.

Great one-shot, loved it!

Ja ne .-
shetan83 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Omg, yes. Finally, a tasteful lemon. You have no idea how many stories I've trawled through to finally find your delightfully well-written fic. Thank you for writing it! And honestly, lemons with some kind of plot are the best ones.
Madamqueenkim chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I LOVE IT! YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER!
John Galt the III chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
very steamy! it was just great!
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Its hard for me to find a story that keeps my interest. This is the 4th story I attempted to read today. And the first one I'm reviewing. Very well written. I laughed aloud when Ruka knocked Seiya out. I can picture that happening. :)
SeraEris chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
man

i have read this story a lot of times and everytime it gives me the same feeling: HOT

and i dont even know why i havent review it yet

you should write more lemons

i cant believe it now im horny and it is only 9 in the morning

bahh
t chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
The no. of reviews doesn't do this justice. Loved the part about Haruka cutting in, and cutting Michiru off mid sentence.
RubyNury chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
It was amazing! Fierce, hot, avaricious... so good!

I loved your story! Thank you for sharing it ;))

It's wonderful!

I liked the way how you briefly outlined the scenery and put a lot of details in the 'action' itself. It was so sensual!

All in all, it's great!
Ay naw ni mas chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
o_o I found this extremely adorable. Is that wrong? :O
krugern chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Bad Michi making Ruka jealous. Liked how Ruka didn't take no for an answer to cutting in on the dance. Thanks for giving me a reason to continue hating Seiya, punching my Ruka without warning. Loved how Ruka's punch knocked Seiya out. Liked how Michi ran after Ruka and how they were all over each other. Cute how they admitted how long they have been thinking about one another.