Reviews for What We Are
rainbow.polka.dots chapter 1 . 5/17
This was amazing. I could feel the tension and love. The ending was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
The story is was great.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
LOVE IT! Very sexy, hot, steamy and I liked how they didn't actually say ”I love you” it was unspoken but so true. Fabulous.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It was a very hot lemon with an equally hot couple!
WindSeaSkyWater chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Finding a great lemon is sooooo frustrating. For every good story, there are countless terrible ones that must be sifted through first. However, I think the difficult search brings a greater sense of appreciation when you find the one you are looking for.

Your fic is definitely one that I will be reading again. I loved the little bit of plot and all the detail you managed to squeeze into such a short lemon. The characters have personality and the attraction between them is really intense. Without those attributes, it would be pointless sex…which is boring. The only thing I can suggest, is adding a little bit more about Haruka being taken care of. It seems like her turn gets skipped over or rushed through in a lot of the stories. And now I’m off to read some of your other stuff. Thanks for writing such a great story _
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
:) ;) :)
PurpleIzzy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hi! n.n

Just leting you know how much i enjoyed this little story.

Great one-shot, loved it!

Ja ne .-
shetan83 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Omg, yes. Finally, a tasteful lemon. You have no idea how many stories I've trawled through to finally find your delightfully well-written fic. Thank you for writing it! And honestly, lemons with some kind of plot are the best ones.
Madamqueenkim chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I LOVE IT! YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER!
imjce chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
very steamy! it was just great!
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Its hard for me to find a story that keeps my interest. This is the 4th story I attempted to read today. And the first one I'm reviewing. Very well written. I laughed aloud when Ruka knocked Seiya out. I can picture that happening. :)
SeraEris chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
man

i have read this story a lot of times and everytime it gives me the same feeling: HOT

and i dont even know why i havent review it yet

you should write more lemons

i cant believe it now im horny and it is only 9 in the morning

bahh
t chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
The no. of reviews doesn't do this justice. Loved the part about Haruka cutting in, and cutting Michiru off mid sentence.
RubyNury chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
It was amazing! Fierce, hot, avaricious... so good!

I loved your story! Thank you for sharing it ;))

It's wonderful!

I liked the way how you briefly outlined the scenery and put a lot of details in the 'action' itself. It was so sensual!

All in all, it's great!