Reviews for In the Hands of a Real Hero'
Just me chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Damn cool fanfic and loser Shinji is gone too! Hell Yeah!
Nysk chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
A shame you did not continue this tale
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Ewwwwww. The Title is in the last sentence! How can I not groan to that? Hahahaha.

STILL! It is a fun and interesting story. The description is a bit lacking. But it's provides a somewhat fun feelin'.

Neh. I'm more of a Ranma-fan though, but still... Thanks for the lil' ride. :)
DragonGolem chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Very good story so far. I just wish you had included the fight with the angel but that's just me.
Zinnv chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
So you have taken an old favorite anime of mine, taken the badass main character out and put him in the place a wimpy bastard that I hated in another old anime that by the end of the series ruined it for me. You deserve a medal. Seriously keep it up the first 3 chapters are awesome and I can't wait to see you write some battle scene with kazuki kicking complete ass. Keep up the good work and I will most definitely be looking forward to your next release.

PS: please for the love of god have someone beat the emo out of shinji while hes in the other world, preferably with a lot of pain involved :P
Sdarian chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Hmm. I remember reading this before, but for some reason I'm pretty sure that it was longer then this... Maybe I'm thinking of a different but similar story?
elrail chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
interesting start

hope to see more soon
heloplayer chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
sick story so far.
dylanredefined chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Good Idea hope you continue this I am enjoying but shinji is probably better off in evo 1 but will he be able to synch with it .
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Glad to see you re-posting this story. I was sad when i saw it had been deleted. Gonna put it on tracking and am looking forward to reading it to completion!
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
great story
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Welcome Back and it looks like you combined at least a few chapters together.
X-Over chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I'm glad you're back to writing this wonderful crossover story of yours after a long hiatus. I lokk forward to reading ore of this rewritten crossover story of yours, especially with its new additions. Welcome back and please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)
Dr. Vorlon chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMG! You're actually back!

So does this mean we can expect some updates on your other fics? I've been waiting forever to see what happens next in "All You Need is Love, Isn't It?"